The Left’s eternal hatred for America was exposed on 9-11

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America

After the 9-11 Islamic terrorist attack Senator Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America." The crazy Left Wingers believe that Americans deserved the 9-11 mass murders. “The chickens have come home to roost”

Patty Murray: The Stupidest Person in America | Human Events

Senator Patty Murray praised Osama after the Islamic mass murder attack on 9-11.
Osama bin Laden: “He’s been out in these countries for decades, building schools, building roads, building infrastructure, building day-care facilities, building health-care facilities, and the people are extremely grateful. He’s made their lives better.”
9_11_jumpers.jpg

Lesson: Never elect people who hate your country to run your country.

After the 9-11 Islamic terrorist attack Senator Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America." The crazy Left Wingers believe that Americans deserved the 9-11 mass murders. “The chickens have come home to roost”

Senator Patty Murray praised Osama after the Islamic mass murder attack on 9-11.
Osama bin Laden: “He’s been out in these countries for decades, building schools, building roads, building infrastructure, building day-care facilities, building health-care facilities, and the people are extremely grateful. He’s made their lives better.”
View attachment 215915
Go fuck yourself

Sorry bout that,

1. Seems that is very true, knowing full well obama didn't support defending against Islam, seeing he helped ISIS,..that is, a fact.
  2. The crime is voting for a criminal to high office.
  3. Crime or just plain stupid.
Regards,
SirJameofTexas

Oh my God. I’ve just watched Donald Trump give a speech on 911. This is a total draft dodger liar pu$$y, he’s so scared all the time.
He trashes our intelligence agencies. He makes fun of American soldiers that were POWs. This is like the lowest scum turd in US history.
He’s a disgrace and embarrassment. Remember when he said that thousands of Muslims was cheering in the US when 911 happened and the World Trade Center came down and later it was found out he lied. Remember when he said he knew hundreds of people that were in the building when It came down and it turns out he didn’t know anybody and he lied again. This is the scum sucker president, he’s like the worst person in America.
And remember the lead guy in on flight 93 that rose up against the terrorists was a gay man. I suspect he wasn’t a Republican. I’m guessing most Republicans these days are like Donald Trump.
Mitt Romney Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan Donald Trump Junior Eric Trump pu$$ies and cowards one and all.

View attachment 215915
Go fuck yourself
Lol
Quit your whining you fucking pussy whipped bitch

Oh my God. I’ve just watched Donald Trump give a speech on 911. This is a total draft dodger liar pu$$y, he’s so scared all the time.
He trashes our intelligence agencies. He makes fun of American soldiers that were POWs. This is like the lowest scum turd in US history.
He’s a disgrace and embarrassment. Remember when he said that thousands of Muslims was cheering in the US when 911 happened and the World Trade Center came down and later it was found out he lied. Remember when he said he knew hundreds of people that were in the building when It came down and it turns out he didn’t know anybody and he lied again. This is the scum sucker president, he’s like the worst person in America.
And remember the lead guy in on flight 93 that rose up against the terrorists was a gay man. I suspect he wasn’t a Republican. I’m guessing most Republicans these days are like Donald Trump.
Mitt Romney Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan Donald Trump Junior Eric Trump pu$$ies and cowards one and all.
In all 57 states and under sniper fire?

Bush was president when 911 happened ya dumb sh!t.

Rustic once again highlights there is basically no difference between Trump, Obama or Hillary

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bush was president when 911 happened ya dumb sh!t.
Yeah, but remember when Hillary was being shot at by snipers? That shit was crazy yo! :laugh:

View attachment 215915
Go fuck yourself
Lol
Go fuck yourself as well

View attachment 215915
Go fuck yourself
Lol
Go fuck yourself as well

Standard and oft repeated go to response of a defeated and humiliated mental midget.

View attachment 215915
Go fuck yourself
He is talking about people, like yourself.

Forum List

Back