Crooked Huma is panicked Crooked Hillary will lose the election

Why are you posting about Disney in a Ted Cruz ad thread? Are you lost? Are you eating OK, buddy?

The bigger question is why you avoided the post to begin with.....
But of course we both know why you ran off like the little bitch you are.

It's off topic. But somehow you think I'm wanting to defend Disney's use of visas? I don't defend it. Why are you changing the subject?

Funny,you said it was bullshit.

Still, do not know what you are talking about.

I'm only in this thread because the ending of the ad where Clinton was supposed to be scared of a Ted Cruz nomination was a funny joke.

Of course you dont......

bye.

Where is the panic? Everything is going their way.

Trump is wrecking the republican party. They Are as happy as clams

Actually Trump is reclaiming the Republican party.
If it takes off like it looks like it is liberals are fucked.
Please with sugar on rop Go ahead and nominate that fat blob of Orange shit, Clinton will win 60-70 of Women who hate Trump, we will also win 99% of Blacks, Hispanic's, Muslims Asians, you sorry ass white men can go with Trump since you are used to losing Presidential elections anyways, every national poll taken shows Clinton with a 15% lead over the Orangutan guess you dumbshits are too fucking stupid to learn by now you can't win a national election with just whites voting for you. LOL!!!!!! McCain, Romney worked out real well for ya huh!!!!!!?
Do us another favor throw that half retarded c@nt Palin on The Orangutans ticket, as VP that will be icing on the cake!!

Actually Trump is reclaiming the Republican party.
If it takes off like it looks like it is liberals are fucked.
Please with sugar on rop Go ahead and nominate that fat blob of Orange shit, Clinton will win 60-70 of Women who hate Trump, we will also win 99% of Blacks, Hispanic's, Muslims Asians, you sorry ass white men can go with Trump since you are used to losing Presidential elections anyways, every national poll taken shows Clinton with a 15% lead over the Orangutan guess you dumbshits are too fucking stupid to learn by now you can't win a national election with just whites voting for you. LOL!!!!!! McCain, Romney worked out real well for ya huh!!!!!!?
Do us another favor throw that half retarded c@nt Palin on The Orangutans ticket, as VP that will be icing on the cake!!

Is this supposed to be witty?
You sound like a wanna be NY gangster.

Once more in english...

It's called a typo, you'll figure it out.

So why didnt you respond to this post?

Wow....you really told me.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/u...off-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html

Disney Workers Forced to Train Their Foreign Replacements | Fox Business

Did Disney Fire Americans to Hire Immigrants Instead?

If you need further education I'm going to have to charge you.

Why are you posting about Disney in a Ted Cruz ad thread? Are you lost? Are you eating OK, buddy?

He eats fine, he's an excellent chef.

That's really keen. Nothing to do with this thread.

And why do you take things so absolutely literally?

You asked HereWeGoAgain:

"Are you eating OK, buddy?"

So I answered your question, if you don't want questions answered, then don't ask them.

It's called a typo, you'll figure it out.

So why didnt you respond to this post?

Wow....you really told me.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/u...off-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html

Disney Workers Forced to Train Their Foreign Replacements | Fox Business

Did Disney Fire Americans to Hire Immigrants Instead?

If you need further education I'm going to have to charge you.

You asked HereWeGoAgain:

So I answered your question, if you don't want questions answered, then don't ask them.

I really need to make a mental note. You take everything you read extremely literal.

You asked HereWeGoAgain:

I really need to make a mental note. You take everything you read extremely literal.

Maybe I do sometimes, English isn't my first language, so perhaps that's why occasionally I take things in a literal sense, it's not deliberately that I do this....also if someone comments something that's too subtle, well that flies past my head and I don't pick up on it.

CWSbq5OWwAQ-Wnz.png

Then you ought to be very happy.
If I were you I'd stop putting up 'warning posts' to the REPs. 100% counterproductive. You ought to just sit back keep your fucking mouth closed and watch your prediction came true.

Crooked Browsing Deer is panicked President Trump will become President

Forum List

Back