Croatia’s first out MP kisses boyfriend in powerful display of love triumphing over all

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
You do know that the first step of getting in a girl's panties is to make her laugh, right?

Well that's basically how my husband did it.

The late Christopher Hitchens said women are not funny. Not even female comedians are funny. He said women don't have to be funny; men find them plenty attractive enough. But men have to be funny.

He was a brilliant thinker and writer who turned dunderhead about religion. He became too angry about it and lost his head. It wasn't until I started reading his non-God stuff that I realized how brilliant he was. His essay on dying from cancer brought me to tears.

Yes dont they look sweet ?

Although if you read the article it is clear that Croatia still has a way to travel before all peoples rights are respected. Its not quite the US yet.

What makes you think that the Croatian people- or any people- really want to know about the sexual practices of their governmental officials and leaders? Back in the day, the Roman papers never covered stories about Emperor Caligula's orgies, and the homosexuality of James I and the bestiality of Catherine the Great were also kept on the QT.

What ever happened to the idea of privacy.

watching two men kiss is like taking ipecac syrup.

In places like San Fran, people have a conniption by folks waving a rebel flag or puffing on a pell mell, but anal sex and taking a dump on the sidewalk don't cause the natives to raise an eyebrow

Well that's basically how my husband did it.

The late Christopher Hitchens said women are not funny. Not even female comedians are funny. He said women don't have to be funny; men find them plenty attractive enough. But men have to be funny.

He was a brilliant thinker and writer who turned dunderhead about religion. He became too angry about it and lost his head. It wasn't until I started reading his non-God stuff that I realized how brilliant he was. His essay on dying from cancer brought me to tears.
He described himself as an "anti-theist"...His hypothesis was that the Judeo-Christian God is an autocrat, worthy of rebellion were he here on Earth.....A most interesting take that challenges the synapses.

The 10th anniversary of his untimely death was last week...Here's a nice piece from Raheem Kassam about him...

P.S....He's right about MOST women....Not terribly funny.

I am glad that macho Croatia has a prime minister that is out. This means that he cannot be blackmailed.

I feel, however, that he should not have kissed his friend in public. I feel that it is an unnecessary provocation to less tolerant people. (I also feel that the American Secretary of Transportation was unwise to kiss his husband during the election process last year.)

Just appearing together with him would been enough of a statement for the Croatian p.m. and our Secretary of Transportation.

Yes, in theory, two men kissing should be no more shocking than a man and a woman kissing.

But in reality, many people are still so insecure about their own sexual feelings that seeing two men kiss really sends them into orbit. No need to unnecessarily get them all riled up.

(According to the reaction of "Joey" on "Friends," however. many straight men DO get turned on by two women kissing!)

Yes, in theory, two men kissing should be no more shocking than a man and a woman kissing.

But in reality, many people are still so insecure about their own sexual feelings that seeing two men kiss really sends them into orbit. No need to unnecessarily get them all riled up.

Huh?

If someone has a homophobic orientation, it means they are hardwired to be repulsed by homos engaged in displays of "affection".

Its perfectly natural for people to fly off the handle, it doesn't mean they are "insecure" , it just means that this is the way they were hard-wired.

Don't give a fuck.
Neither do I, really. I don't mind gay people at all, and I figure that my expectations for gay people are exactly the same as for straight as far as public affection is concerned.

The non event is just being used to taunt people here, however, as that is all the pudgy little Welshman ever does. His relentless trolling is just a cry for attention.

The funny thing is -- if he actually thought being gay were perfectly normal, he WOULDN'T be making such a big deal about it.

Forum List

Back