Criticising migration could become CRIMINAL offence under new plan

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Suppression of free thought and forced compliance of only views championed by the state is the very definition of fascism.

A LEADING MEP has warned EU citizens they could be “jailed” for criticising migration policies if a new United Nations agreement is acted upon.

PC GONE MAD: Criticising migration could become CRIMINAL offence under new plan
It's not "PC," not over there, that's causing this. They are terrified of the far right taking over again. There is a lot of hate there and it didn't go well last time.

Suppression of free thought and forced compliance of only views championed by the state is the very definition of fascism.

A LEADING MEP has warned EU citizens they could be “jailed” for criticising migration policies if a new United Nations agreement is acted upon.

See people? This is shit we avoid in America.

I wanna hear some "My Country, 'tis of Thee"s right naow! :salute:

It's not "PC," not over there, that's causing this. They are terrified of the far right taking over again. There is a lot of hate there and it didn't go well last time.

Gotta break a few eggs, eh comrade?

Read the article.

They are terrified of the far right taking over again.
Their allowing the far left to take over is equally terrifying. .... :cool:
Neither extreme should "take over," but you probably know how I feel about hate speech. It doesn't actually make anything illegal. It is just a UN statement.

I posted a year or two ago that all my female cousins and my nieces in Germany carry pepper spray which is illegal there but I would rather see them in jail rather than raped or killed. Both Germany and England have made criticism a crime. Euro countries have lost their rabbit ass minds.

You're one to talk, phony patriot.

Neither extreme should "take over," but you probably know how I feel about hate speech. It doesn't actually make anything illegal. It is just a UN statement.

I posted a year or two ago that all my female cousins and my nieces in Germany carry pepper spray which is illegal there but I would rather see them in jail rather than raped or killed. Both Germany and England have made criticism a crime. Euro countries have lost their rabbit ass minds.
There is a huge difference between criticism and hate speech.

Read the article.

Which would change my post in what way? Not a damn way..next!

I have.."things" just 4 you gf, you've only seen the tip of the iceberg. ;)

:11_2_1043:

So what did you have to say about the hate speech poster here from liberals?
You expect me to know what you're referring to?

Read the article.

Don't be stupid, Marion. The OP has (uncharacteristically) sensationalized the whole thing. A scare tactic to get you folks all stirred up.

You're one to talk, phony patriot.

I can still talk? I'm still allowed? That's a relief.

Read the article.

Don't be stupid, Marion. The OP has (uncharacteristically) sensationalized the whole thing. A scare tactic to get you folks all stirred up.

Whatever. Do they, or do they not put people in jail in Europe for speaking their mind?

And you're just the one to decide.

Islam sucks...….criticism or hate speech?
Muhammad liked little girls.....criticism or hate speech?

Read the article.

Whatever. Do they, or do they not put people in jail in Europe for speaking their mind?

I am European and the answer is yes peoples are put in prison on this Continent for viewing their mind, this also can include their comments on Facebook and Twiiter.

Forum List

Back