Criminal investigation sought into Sanders campaign for collusion during a Federal election with ...

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Criminal Investigation Sought into Sanders Campaign for Collusion During a Federal Election With a Foreign Entity – PVA

Charges Raised Against Sanders Campaign Are Similar to Charges in “Russian Collusion” Scandal

James O'Keefe on Twitter

upload_2018-3-8_13-58-28.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Oh now more dirt coming out those who hardly went after Trump now it is coming together as to why everything they tried accusing him of were the actual assholes who were guilty of the crimes themselves and still we have idiots on here who say " russian bots" are on here lmfao.

James O'Keefe is back? Why is the right wing in America so prone to believe nonsense from buffoons like O'Keefe? The man is a con artist, he could be a Russian troll give how wacky his agitprop is? No offense meant Mindwars if you are Russian troll.

Opinion | James O’Keefe shows what real fake news is

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 [or liberal schemes] are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."
The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays
The Problem With Facts

Right wingers would seek an investigation into Mother Teresa if they thought it would distract from the orange fool and his cohorts.

Forum List

Back