"Crime of the century" not being covered by media, even some conservative media

In a stinging 23-page opinion, U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton said Barr’s efforts to spin the report before its public release raised serious doubts about whether the Justice Department faithfully applied the law when deleting certain information from the publicly disclosed version.
From the report you cited:

[Mueller’s] investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it
conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 [United States]
presidential election.”

:) 🇺🇲

If anyone believes a dementia ridden potato who never campaigned got 81 million votes...well they're as fckn stupid as Ole Mac
Count me in.
Large voter registration and huge voter turnout.

trump got more votes than he did in 2016.
How is that possible.......oh yeah, voter registration and turnout.

Just happens that (D) did a better job of getting people out to vote.

While you clowns were attending KKKult Rallies, (D's) were registering MORE voters. Win-Win.

So I lack the "emotional capacity" to blindly trust what some anonymous internet poster claims to be true while refusing to provide the data to back it the claims? Damn right I do.
You obviously don't check out these sites and see where their stories go after a week.
It really is that easy to ferret out the sites are garbage.

If anyone believes a dementia ridden potato who never campaigned got 81 million votes...well they're as fckn stupid as Ole Mac
no, no...

If anyone believes a dementia ridden, corrupt, PERVERT potato who never campaigned got 81 million votes...

As a Christian, i have to pray for him.. o_O

But I cannot help thinking it is too late for him to repent.. He has obviously passed up numerous opportunities to do so...

and yet, only God knows.. :dunno:

Count me in.
Large voter registration and huge voter turnout.

trump got more votes than he did in 2016.
How is that possible.......oh yeah, voter registration and turnout.

Just happens that (D) did a better job of getting people out to vote.

While you clowns were attending KKKult Rallies, (D's) were registering MORE voters. Win-Win.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

From the report you cited:

[Mueller’s] investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it
conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 [United States]
presidential election.”

:) 🇺🇲
What did it say about obstruction of justice?

You obviously don't check out these sites and see where their stories go after a week.
It really is that easy to ferret out the sites are garbage.
I've never noted that the reputable sites turn to garbage and you seem unable to provide ANY examples of such a story. Congrats, your credibility in my eyes has just hit zero and that is not a made up statistic.

I've never noted that the reputable sites turn to garbage and you seem unable to provide ANY examples of such a story. Congrats, your credibility in my eyes has just hit zero and that is not a made up statistic.
I know it's beyond your limited ken, but I already advised you to follow them on a daily basis.
For someone who thinks he's a genius, you're lazy as a dog's dump on the street.

The #StopTheSqueal circle jerk is the political equivalent of holding your breath until you get your way.

I say, let 'em turn blue.

hard to care when the charge is based on fake news/fake info.

The Steele Dossier was found to be junk.. but I guess u missed that since u don't watch real news...
Mueller did an extensive investigation and I didn't the Steele Dossier was given any weight. You can read it for yourself, you don't have to be told what is in it by 'real' news. Alex Jones?

Forum List

Back