"Crime of the century" not being covered by media, even some conservative media

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

Well, this is an interesting site that I didn't know existed.. probably because of internet censorship of all things conservative..

But anyway, they speak here of the Crime of the Century (which I myself have called it..), the election steal of 2020. Even lib rags like Time Magazine covered this story but apparently Fox News...

ostrich syndrome?

I'll bet Hannity would love to talk about the Steal but HQ says No... ditto Ingraham and others..

This one crime in 2020 is the cause of all our present misery:

no borders
high gas prices
high food prices
high everything prices
no longer energy independent
Putin invaded Ukraine
China emboldened, may overtake Taiwan
(bidum seen as weak by every country in the world)

it is all bc of the Steal

Trump is the rightful, legal president.

It's only the Crime Of The Century in the Alternate Universe™.

According to Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas, it's bullshit for conning the rubes.

According to Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas, it's bullshit for conning the rubes.
Tired excuses. Your Big Lie has failed. The election was stolen and over half the country knows it. You will never change their minds.

And stop saying those agencies were Trump's. They were full of weaponized ideologues and traitors taking Obama's orders, not Trumps.

right.

I learned a long time ago that all or at least 98% of liberals are LIARS, often pathological..

so why should I listen to you?

I'll listen to Mollie Hemingway :)

She appears on Fox News but of course has been censored vis a vis the Steal she wrote a book on.. orders from HQ :rolleyes:

Tired excuses. Your Big Lie has failed. The election was stolen and over half the country knows it. You will never change their minds.
right to the point commentary

so ironic that libs call Rs allegations of vote fraud "the big lie" when... sigh.. as per freaking usual, it is they who are lying.. It is their MO to accuse their opponents of what they themselves are doing.. always. It's in their playbook, co-authored by the likely-now-in-Hell Alinsky.. or was it Stalin who first said that? To paraphrase one of their nefarious ilk (RE Alinsky v Stalin

What difference does it make?

The elite liberals are all on their way to Hell... and no, I am notsaying that just bc I don't like their "politics" or whatever u call it. "You will know them by their fruits" (is why i say it)

D'Sousa thought it was worth fabricating a bunch of lies and he would get away with no damage to his reputation.

right.

I learned a long time ago that all or at least 98% of liberals are LIARS, often pathological..

so why should I listen to you?

I'll listen to Mollie Hemingway :)

She appears on Fox News but of course has been censored vis a vis the Steal she wrote a book on.. orders from HQ :rolleyes:
pathological

BINGO
!

why is Congress not investigating the Steal?

Ever wondered about that? they investigate why the moon glows at night

but not the Story of the Century...

something jus aint right...
They had their chance Jan 6. Ignoring that chance only proved their complicity.

why is Congress not investigating the Steal?

Ever wondered about that? they investigate why the moon glows at night

but not the Story of the Century...

something jus aint right...

The same reason they do not investigate if the earth is flat or not.

If anyone believes a dementia ridden potato who never campaigned got 81 million votes...well they're as fckn stupid as Ole Mac

They had their chance Jan 6. Ignoring that chance only proved their complicity.
I never heard of them having any kind of chance around jan 6

and besides, few believed it back then.

It's time for Congress to get off their ass and investigate what happened. Mollie Hemingway investigated it.. wrote a book on it. But Congress can't investigate Worst Corruption in US History?

ticks me off :mad:
:45:

Forum List

Back