Credible Argument for Keeping the Fed

There is never enough dollars to repay the debt. The system is in itself its own cancer and destruction.

Yes that is the one of the glitches in the system, I quite agree.

In fact the power of coumpounding interest virtually assure us that most of us are forever destined to be wage slaves working for BIG CAPITAL which has the monopoly of inventing those new dollars.

Tell you how to fix that.

Create a TRULY national reserve.

One where the people borrow DIRECTLY from the US government (at interest).

Thus when the borrowers pay those loans back, they pay it back to the people who control the money supply....the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Given that the banks themsielves are borrowing money from the FED to loan to us at interest, why bother with the middle men at all?

What value added do they bring to the transation?

None that I can see.

Banks currently have $1.6 trillion in excess reserves.

fredgraph.png

They aren't borrowing from the Fed, they're lending to the Fed.

Looks to me like the corrupt system is intentionally contracting the money supply.

Its the same business cycle over and over, expand the money supply, get people strung out on debt. Contract the money supply and rob people of everything with true value.

And doing it all while risking nothing.

Only an idiot or a fascist pig would want to continue this, which one are you?

Yes that is the one of the glitches in the system, I quite agree.

In fact the power of coumpounding interest virtually assure us that most of us are forever destined to be wage slaves working for BIG CAPITAL which has the monopoly of inventing those new dollars.

Tell you how to fix that.

Create a TRULY national reserve.

One where the people borrow DIRECTLY from the US government (at interest).

Thus when the borrowers pay those loans back, they pay it back to the people who control the money supply....the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Given that the banks themsielves are borrowing money from the FED to loan to us at interest, why bother with the middle men at all?

What value added do they bring to the transation?

None that I can see.

fredgraph.png

Looks to me like the corrupt system is intentionally contracting the money supply.

Its the same business cycle over and over, expand the money supply, get people strung out on debt. Contract the money supply and rob people of everything with true value.

But the Fed inflated the money supply!!! Hyperinflation is right around the corner.
Or not. LOL!

Contract the money supply and rob people of everything with true value.

You mean like housing? The banks want to take people's houses?
I think the banks would prefer money. Keep making that mortgage payment.

Risking nothing? The banks lost tens of billions of dollars.
Fannie and Freddie lost hundreds of billions. And the difference between them is that we're on the hook for Fannie and Freddie.

Only a commie or an idiot would be as wrong as I've shown you to be.
Which one are you? Or are you both?

fredgraph.png

But the Fed inflated the money supply!!! Hyperinflation is right around the corner.
Or not. LOL!

Fannie and Freddie lost hundreds of billions. And the difference between them is that we're on the hook for Fannie and Freddie.

Look dipshit, there inflating the money supply and handing it to banks, which are not lending. We are being robbed right infront of us, the government is a willing accomplice.

Your other arguments are so insignificant they dont deserve a response.

Do you have a credible argument for keeping the fed, or is your entire argument based on feeble attempts to justify the institution by discrediting the critical?

Or not. LOL!

Look dipshit, there inflating the money supply and handing it to banks, which are not lending. We are being robbed right infront of us, the government is a willing accomplice.

Do you have a credible argument for keeping the fed, or is your entire argument based on feeble attempts to justify the institution by discrediting the critical?

Inflating the money supply and handing it to the banks? You mean creating money and trading it for government guaranteed debt? And then the banks are holding the money as excess reserves at the Fed? Doesn't sound inflationary to me.

How is it robbery?

We should keep the Fed to piss off idiots like you.

Or not. LOL!

Tell me the one again about banks risking nothing. :cuckoo:

That was funny.:lol::lol:

Or not. LOL!

I'm pretty sure the folks at Lehman, Bear and WaMu could speak to this supposed no-risk claim....if they still had jobs.

Or not. LOL!

Inflating the money supply and handing it to the banks? You mean creating money and trading it for government guaranteed debt? And then the banks are holding the money as excess reserves at the Fed? Doesn't sound inflationary to me.

How is it robbery?

So you have no credible argument for keeping the fed??

If you dont have a credible argument for keeping the fed then I sugges you shut your lying mouth. People know the difference between spin, and truth.

Here is a clue: Your agument is a merry go round, it just goes in circles ignoring obvious facts.

"Only an idiot or a fascist pig would want to continue this, which one are you?"

The Fed is not out to eat your children and rape your women.

No its just out to own everything and every one. Who do you think the 1% is??

Its the people that own the biggest banks.

Its ok, go ahead and look behind the curtian.

"Only an idiot or a fascist pig would want to continue this, which one are you?"

The Fed is not out to eat your children and rape your women.

No its just out to own everything and every one. Who do you think the 1% is??

Its the people that own the biggest banks.

Its ok, go ahead and look behind the curtian.

If the Fed's goal is to own everything and every one they sure are doing a poor job of it.

How is it robbery?

If you dont have a credible argument for keeping the fed then I sugges you shut your lying mouth. People know the difference between spin, and truth.

Here is a clue: Your agument is a merry go round, it just goes in circles ignoring obvious facts.

Judging by the idicoy of your comments here, you're too stupid to understand the purpose the Fed serves.

I'm pretty sure the folks at Lehman, Bear and WaMu could speak to this supposed no-risk claim....if they still had jobs.

No kidding. The foaming at the mouth idiocy displayed by some when discussing banking is a little scary. And funny. I like to point and laugh.

How is it robbery?

Judging by the idicoy of your comments here, you're too stupid to understand the purpose the Fed serves.

I know what prupose the Fed is supposed to be serving. And that is to bring stability to the economy.

Since the Fed has been erected there has been nothing but turmoil in the markets, and it just keeps getting worse and worse and worse.

We have also seen the dollar reduced in value by what 96% now????

Hence the purpose of the thread. Which brings up back to my original question, do you have a credible argument for keeping the Federal Reserve Banking Cartel and with it debt based money???

I know what prupose the Fed is supposed to be serving. And that is to bring stability to the economy.

Since the Fed has been erected there has been nothing but turmoil in the markets, and it just keeps getting worse and worse and worse.

No, I don't think that's right. Since the Fed's power was expanded in the 1930's, we've pretty much put an end to bank runs. The depth of recessions (measured in relation to GDP) has lessened. Until we ended Bretton Woods there no significant financial crises in the US after the Depression.

Prior to the Fed there were numerous financial panics.

OK, but we've seen middle income purchasing power increase ten to 20 fold.

Hence the purpose of the thread. Which brings up back to my original question, do you have a credible argument for keeping the Federal Reserve Banking Cartel and with it debt based money???

Yes! It promotes stability.

Let me guess, you feel the economy was more stable before the Fed?
Let me guess again, you're against fractional reserve banking?

No. Before the Federal Reserve was established bankers such as JP Morgan causing economic problems and sucking up wealth like a vacume. All the Federal Reserve has done is wrapped them up in the American flag which serves to hide the owners and give a false illusion of Nationalism.

And no. I am agianst debt based monetary policy, especially when it is in the hands of a private institution which is above the law, and above the regulation of the people.

Do you have a credible argument for keeping the Federal Reserve Banking Cartel?

No, I don't think that's right. Since the Fed's power was expanded in the 1930's, we've pretty much put an end to bank runs. The depth of recessions (measured in relation to GDP) has lessened. Until we ended Bretton Woods there no significant financial crises in the US after the Depression.

How very bright of you to display your ability to regurgitate my words back at me. To bad your interpretation is totally false.

The federal reserve does not serve the purpose that it was intended. The Federal Reserve has openly admitted that it caused the great depression, and that it caused it to be longer then it was supposed to be.

A valid argument would be that the Reserve has not made anything worse since being enacted. That would atleast be a debatable argument, not an all out absurd LIE that the Federal Reserve has brought any stability to the market.

An accurate statement of the Federal Reserve is that it has brought stability to the OWNERS of the bank.

How very bright of you to display your ability to regurgitate my words back at me. To bad your interpretation is totally false.

With that attitude, you must be a real pleasure at cocktail parties.

The federal reserve does not serve the purpose that it was intended. The Federal Reserve has openly admitted that it caused the great depression, and that it caused it to be longer then it was supposed to be.
The Federal Reserve screwed up during the Depression. It learned from those mistakes - including significant, substantial reforms that occurred during the Depression.

I'm not sure what that has to do with it serving its purpose.

A valid argument would be that the Reserve has not made anything worse since being enacted.

No. You don't get to decide what argument is valid and what is not. Let's suppose it made inflation 1% worse but made unemployment 5 points better.

Would you conclude that the Fed should be abolish because it made something worse? Well, you probably would....

That would atleast be a debatable argument, not an all out absurd LIE that the Federal Reserve has brought any stability to the market.

The market stability aspect is just a simple fact. It's not worthy of argument - recessions since the 1930's reforms of the Fed have proven to be shorter and less severe than those that preceded the 1930's.

You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.

No. Before the Federal Reserve was established bankers such as JP Morgan causing economic problems and sucking up wealth like a vacume. All the Federal Reserve has done is wrapped them up in the American flag which serves to hide the owners and give a false illusion of Nationalism.

And no. I am agianst debt based monetary policy, especially when it is in the hands of a private institution which is above the law, and above the regulation of the people.

Did you say you're against fractional reserve banking? I didn't see an answer.
You feel the Fed is a private institution?
Above the law? Congress could eliminate the Fed tomorrow.
Yes, it's useful to have a lender of last resort.
A bank for banks is useful during a panic.
Banking Cartel? Maybe you should define your terms?
Is fractional reserve lending evil, in your opinion?

Did you say you're against fractional reserve banking? I didn't see an answer.
You feel the Fed is a private institution?
Above the law? Congress could eliminate the Fed tomorrow.
Yes, it's useful to have a lender of last resort.
A bank for banks is useful during a panic.
Banking Cartel? Maybe you should define your terms?
Is fractional reserve lending evil, in your opinion?

Do you have a credible argument for keeping the federal reserve?

Forum List

Back