Crazy Weather..how are all of you doing?

Loving it. Was in the storm Sunday night. Really makes you feel alive to be in a blizzard. And it was great coming to work when no one else could make it.

Really am having fun with this.

So far so good. First of two storms should be here in a few hours. We should get about 5 to 8 inches all together and the temps will drop to around zero for highs for the next week.

Nothing we can't handle.

the brutal cold has broke.....i have a 100 lb doberman with gas....but at least its not 6 degrees

I've had dogs nearly all my life and I know they can get some stinky gas but I never knew anybody that could tell the temperature of dog gas. How do you do that?

We, on the coast, are doing just fine. We did have our second light snow this morning, then it melted a few minutes later. It was beautiful coming down on the forest of pine, spruce, hemlock and other trees up to 350 ft. tall. Then it began a wintry but easy-going rain and is still doing that. I love winter on the coast of Oregon. My favorite season of all. Quietly, beautiful. :)

It's been in the 30s but we got up to 52 here today, supposed to hit 60 tomorrow and Friday.

A well deserved reprieve from the winter chill. :thup:

Forum List

Back