Crazy people

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
white men are going crazy,they are imitating women (fags) even though there are more then enough white women out there for them.They are attacking children sexually and even murdering some.The women are no better,they are having sex with minors in school,I wonder what they are doing with their own chilluns at home. white people are just plain crazy.
But they are gonna meet their waterloo by trying to start something with Black people these days. Its not 1950 "cracker" your heads will roll this time around.

at least I'm no yellow texan.Hey santa anna come get this mexan.

white men are going crazy,they are imitating women (fags) even though there are more then enough white women out there for them.They are attacking children sexually and even murdering some.The women are no better,they are having sex with minors in school,I wonder what they are doing with their own chilluns at home. white people are just plain crazy.
But they are gonna meet their waterloo by trying to start something with Black people these days. Its not 1950 "cracker" your heads will roll this time around.

Oh PLEASE, pretty please, start it up.

Its not 1950 "cracker" your heads will roll this time around.
-------------------

Huey is just here to reinforce Negro stereotypes. Stupidly violent. No brains. No ability to discuss/debate.

For the sake of argument I'll stipulate that white people are just plain crazy. That said, how would you describe the Negroes who slaughter other Negroes day in and day out all across America? Crazy? Fuckin' Crazy?

You're talking gibberish...

You're talking gibberish...

And this is new?

crazy black people is the name of this thread?

You are no better than yidnar or that pussy William Joyce, go fuck yourself huey.

You didn't get enough attention with this nonsense on the other thread, coward?

Thanks Huey, you nappy headed gorilla! Ol Hoss luv when you stir the shit son!
Kinda makes me feel like joinin the Klan! And as one of MY brothers always like to beller: "Look out ****** da Klans gettin bigger!:laugh2:

Toodles tough guy!:alcoholic:

Last edited:

Kinda makes me feel like joinin the Klan! And as one of MY brothers always like to beller: "Look out ****** da Klans gettin bigger!:laugh2:

Thats just pure ignorance Hoss.:eusa_hand:

Thats just pure ignorance Hoss.:eusa_hand:

I know HG! I jus couldn't help it bra!:cool:
You OK?

Forum List

Back