Crazy people

Oh but its alright for ya'll to talk about Blacks as if they are doing all the crime and those poor lil white people walk around with halo's on their cooked hair.I'm just leveling the the play board,like that other white boy ya'll hate so much cause he's bringing your crap to all the people.But ya'll dont bother me cause ya'll a bunch of fluff aint nothing to ya.

Oh but its alright for ya'll to talk about Blacks as if they are doing all the crime and those poor lil white people walk around with halo's on their cooked hair.I'm just leveling the the play board,like that other white boy ya'll hate so much cause he's bringing your crap to all the people.But ya'll dont bother me cause ya'll a bunch of fluff aint nothing to ya.

That's a mighty broad statement my man.

You really need to stop painting with such a broad brush.

Why don't you try concentrating on the assholes on an individual basis rather than being the bigot you claim to hate?

"cooked hair"?

That's a mighty broad statement my man.

You really need to stop painting with such a broad brush.

Why don't you try concentrating on the assholes on an individual basis rather than being the bigot you claim to hate?
who is going to stop my brush.I rather link them all together,this way I dont miss any.Oh and by the way I'm no bigot.

white men are going crazy,they are imitating women (fags) even though there are more then enough white women out there for them.They are attacking children sexually and even murdering some.The women are no better,they are having sex with minors in school,I wonder what they are doing with their own chilluns at home. white people are just plain crazy.
But they are gonna meet their waterloo by trying to start something with Black people these days. Its not 1950 "cracker" your heads will roll this time around.

Oh PLEASE, pretty please, start it up.
hey "fluff boy",you wont be there ,probably bending over in an alley somewhere getting an enema.

white men are going crazy,they are imitating women (fags) even though there are more then enough white women out there for them.They are attacking children sexually and even murdering some.The women are no better,they are having sex with minors in school,I wonder what they are doing with their own chilluns at home. white people are just plain crazy.
But they are gonna meet their waterloo by trying to start something with Black people these days. Its not 1950 "cracker" your heads will roll this time around.

i see ALOT of black tranny's around Joplin and OKC

Last time i checked we were about even i have article around here somewhere from april there were just 100 more white then black pedos in 15 different states.

Boy,I killed ya'll with that post,now lets look around and get another one to raise the cooked hair off whites.

Forum List

Back