Crazy lefties protest Norse Store because GASP "nazis" used those symbols!

Hiding behind "nordic belief"? When there is storm, it´s Thor? Seriously?
I am sure they find Islam,Judaism,Christianity etc etc just as silly as you find their Norse Religion.
But it is silly. They´re not seriously believing this stuff. It is almost as silly as this Indian stuff of strange animals fucking in a milk soup and thus creating a god.

I am sure they find Islam,Judaism,Christianity etc etc just as silly as you find their Norse Religion.
But it is silly. They´re not seriously believing this stuff. It is almost as silly as this Indian stuff of strange animals fucking in a milk soup and thus creating a god.
Oh people really do believe in it. I used to be a follower of it but I tend to just enjoy the stories and imagery now I am not a believer anymore in that.

Oh people really do believe in it. I used to be a follower of it but I tend to just enjoy the stories and imagery now I am not a believer anymore in that.
There is not much behind that early barbarians living with their cattle under the same roof.

Forum List

Back