Crawling Out from under the Rauf

In all of my responsibilities, I have been very successful from writer to invester to soldier to husband to parent to head of our extended families and their economic assets. All of this has required the development of an objective viewpoint.

The USA is the greatest place in the world when we Americans cherish and hold to the principles of the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, and when we don't, we are just as mediocre or worse as any other people.

What do you do for a living?

In all of my responsibilities, I have been very successful from writer to invester to soldier to husband to parent to head of our extended families and their economic assets. All of this has required the development of an objective viewpoint.

The USA is the greatest place in the world when we Americans cherish and hold to the principles of the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, and when we don't, we are just as mediocre or worse as any other people.

What do you do for a living?

I'm a retired marshmallow salesman.

What kind of writing did you do? Fiction or non fiction?

I wrote in both fields, beginning in technical writing and instruction for petroleum engineering a long time ago.

What did you really do for a living, Jack Fate?

Light, you have not sustained any point about Islam, Muslims, or Rauf.

What you have done is demonstrate just how ignorant you are about these matters.

On first impression, I thought the user name the "The Light" was in reference to religion.

But after reading several of his posts.

Now I understand that "The Light" means that you can shine a flash light into one ear.

And the light will come out of his other ear. :lol:

Because I have not being doing anything of the sort, and you Light drive folks away from Christianity. You can't drive Jesus away from you, but you have turned your back on Him with how you have acted here.

Forum List

Back