Crawling Out from under the Rauf

Jack Fate

I'm Your Daddy
May 31, 2010
Northern Washington state
Look what's crawling out from under the Rauf. Without his Albright résumé and subdued dhimmedia running interference, it is plain as day that this hustler, the renowned "moderate" Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf of the Park 51 Ground Zero mega-mosque initiative, is a lowlife. He has been exposed as a rat and vermin slumlord whose tenants live without basic services like hot water. He scammed New Jersey politicians and got taxpayer dollars for rehabilitation of his infested, dilapidated buildings in Union City and Palisades Park, but still his victimized tenants live in squalor. So where's the money?

The New Jersey Record reported that Rauf was sued for mortgage fraud in 2008 and settled the suit in June of that year. The suit reveals that Rauf owns two apartment buildings, one of which has been vacant since a fire broke out there -- a year after Rauf ignored citations for twelve different fire code violations.

More interesting poop on "Nastymam" Rauf.
American Thinker: Crawling Out from under the Rauf

Calling him a "slum lord" might be an injustice! His awful apartment houses must be better than the digs the folks living in caves back home inhabit. Just saying...

Look what's crawling out from under the Rauf. Without his Albright résumé and subdued dhimmedia running interference, it is plain as day that this hustler, the renowned "moderate" Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf of the Park 51 Ground Zero mega-mosque initiative, is a lowlife. He has been exposed as a rat and vermin slumlord whose tenants live without basic services like hot water. He scammed New Jersey politicians and got taxpayer dollars for rehabilitation of his infested, dilapidated buildings in Union City and Palisades Park, but still his victimized tenants live in squalor. So where's the money?

The New Jersey Record reported that Rauf was sued for mortgage fraud in 2008 and settled the suit in June of that year. The suit reveals that Rauf owns two apartment buildings, one of which has been vacant since a fire broke out there -- a year after Rauf ignored citations for twelve different fire code violations.

So that is our moderate Muslims. So if he represents "moderate" Muslims we will have to find another term for "good" Muslims. I know, "good-moderate-American-Muslims".

By the time we are done hyphenating the hell out of them, I am sure we will find a few decent Muslims. (BTW, I am not saying there aren't)

So that is our moderate Muslims. So if he represents "moderate" Muslims we will have to find another term for "good" Muslims. I know, "good-moderate-American-Muslims".

By the time we are done hyphenating the hell out of them, I am sure we will find a few decent Muslims. (BTW, I am not saying there aren't)

They are Americans, like you,. maybe better Americans than you.

Get over yourself.

AmericanThinker is one step up from WorldNutDaily.

Stupidity squared.

Do you know how childish you sound? Why don't you be an adult and take a point from the article and debate it. Surely, that would be a piece of cake for someone with such a brilliant intellect such as yourself.

The article has to reflect the real world, Jack Fate, not some sort of fantasy world, and the article does the latter not the former.

They are Americans, like you,. maybe better Americans than you.

Get over yourself.

If blowing buildings up, beheading people, making death threats, and scamming people is a good American in your eyes then I am proud to be a bad American.

Yep, you ignorant ignoramus, Light, that is what American Muslims did, while Christians slaughtered Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.

You need to stop talking loony.

Forum List

Back