Crashtheteaparty.org

It's desperate - but it also endangers others.

How?
they are protesting, just like the tea party people are doing. I haven't not seen any call for violence either. The only people I have heard making violent statements, is right wing bloggers.

One doesnt have to call for violence to realize that a situation where there are two groups with strong emotions and opposing views is a violatile situation.

If Doggie The Bubble Boy thinks taxes are going to go down for everyone, I have some pets.com shares to sell him - $100 each!

Did I say everyone? Have some more straw there scarecrow.

However:

PolitiFact | Tax cut for 95 percent? The stimulus made it so

Here, we wanted to check Obama's statement that he cut taxes for 95 percent of working families.

The key word in his statement is "working." Obama's claim is based on a tax cut intended to offset payroll taxes. Under the stimulus bill, single workers got $400, and working couples got $800. The Internal Revenue Service issued new guidelines to reduce withholdings for income tax, so many workers saw a small increase in their checks in April 2009.

The tax cut was part of Obama's campaign promises. During the campaign, Obama said he wanted $500 for each worker and $1,000 for working couples. Since the final number was a bit less than he promised, we rated his promise a Compromise on our Obameter, where we rate Obama's campaign promises for fulfillment.

During the campaign, the independent Tax Policy Center researched how Obama's tax proposals would affect workers. It concluded 94.3 percent of workers would receive a tax cut under Obama's plan based on the tax credit to offset payroll taxes. According to the analysis, the people who wouldn't get a tax cut are those who make more than $250,000 for couples or $200,000 for a single person. Obama said he intended to raise taxes on those high earners, a promise he reiterated during the State of the Union, and that revenue would offset the stimulus tax cut.

Tax Cuts, something the Republicans love, but since Obama did it I'll wait for your disapproval.

They have already defeated themselves.

Now if any tea party protest has anything objectionable in it, they can be blamed for it, in short, they have provided an alibi for any bad behavior the movement may generate.

In short, they could not have helped us more if we paid them.

Never said they were brilliant. ;)

But to blame them for all the bad press the tea party movement has gotten - deserved or not - because some of their organizers fail to control their own message is just as dumb. And accusing counterprotesters who are probably some dumb kids trying to be activists of just that without a shred of evidence is what I take offense to.

One doesnt have to call for violence to realize that a situation where there are two groups with strong emotions and opposing views is a violatile situation.

So in that case, we should never have any two groups who oppose each other politically, ideologically, or even on anything ever.

It's desperate - but it also endangers others.

How?
they are protesting, just like the tea party people are doing. I haven't not seen any call for violence either. The only people I have heard making violent statements, is right wing bloggers.

I hope you're not implying that because they disagree and are passionate about their respective views that one of those groups should not have the right to speak?

Now if any tea party protest has anything objectionable in it, they can be blamed for it, in short, they have provided an alibi for any bad behavior the movement may generate.

But to blame them for all the bad press the tea party movement has gotten - deserved or not - because some of their organizers fail to control their own message is just as dumb. And accusing counterprotesters who are probably some dumb kids trying to be activists of just that without a shred of evidence is what I take offense to.
Its quite simple GC, this is politics.

These kids think its a joke, they will disrupt us and try to destroy our movement, they don't know what they are dealing with.

Anything they try we will turn into a strength, a positive for us and a negative for the big government stooges and corruption lovers these useful idiots represent.

You see, they don't understand, they have been trying this all along and our popularity has grown, what fuels it is the horrible government we have. Trying to play the media won't help them, like the boy who cried wolf, nobody believes them anymore when they cry racist, extremist or far right winger.

We welcome them, they will only make us stronger.

If GC thinks pretending to be members of another group in order to behave in an extreme way to discredit is the same as the original group representing itself, then she is rather ethically challenged.

Are you reading challenged, or do you just build these straw men for fun and profit?

Do you mind explaining to me how she is 'building a strawman'? I don't see anything of the sort.

Sh eis staitng an opinion I do not have and did not state. In other words, misrepresenting my stance so she can knock down the target she created and not the one I gave her.

Either that or she seriously misunderstands every word I've posted here in which case I'd be happy to explain further. But people have their track records around here, and straw men are her thing. ;)

These kids think its a joke, they will disrupt us and try to destroy our movement, they don't know what they are dealing with.

Anything they try we will turn into a strength, a positive for us and a negative for the big government stooges and corruption lovers these useful idiots represent.

You see, they don't understand, they have been trying this all along and our popularity has grown, what fuels it is the horrible government we have. Trying to play the media won't help them, like the boy who cried wolf, nobody believes them anymore when they cry racist, extremist or far right winger.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Xenophon again.

You are taking what he said out of context Dogbert.

Not at all. His words could be used for any situation where there are two groups who are opposed to each other to the core.

Health Care Reform, Financial Reform, Immigration Reform, etc. Get with reality, either he's saying that there should only be one group who gets to voice their opinions (quite unAmerican) or he's talking out of his ass with the violence rhetoric.

If Doggie The Bubble Boy thinks taxes are going to go down for everyone, I have some pets.com shares to sell him - $100 each!

Did I say everyone? Have some more straw there scarecrow.

However:

PolitiFact | Tax cut for 95 percent? The stimulus made it so

Here, we wanted to check Obama's statement that he cut taxes for 95 percent of working families.

The key word in his statement is "working." Obama's claim is based on a tax cut intended to offset payroll taxes. Under the stimulus bill, single workers got $400, and working couples got $800. The Internal Revenue Service issued new guidelines to reduce withholdings for income tax, so many workers saw a small increase in their checks in April 2009.

The tax cut was part of Obama's campaign promises. During the campaign, Obama said he wanted $500 for each worker and $1,000 for working couples. Since the final number was a bit less than he promised, we rated his promise a Compromise on our Obameter, where we rate Obama's campaign promises for fulfillment.

During the campaign, the independent Tax Policy Center researched how Obama's tax proposals would affect workers. It concluded 94.3 percent of workers would receive a tax cut under Obama's plan based on the tax credit to offset payroll taxes. According to the analysis, the people who wouldn't get a tax cut are those who make more than $250,000 for couples or $200,000 for a single person. Obama said he intended to raise taxes on those high earners, a promise he reiterated during the State of the Union, and that revenue would offset the stimulus tax cut.

Tax Cuts, something the Republicans love, but since Obama did it I'll wait for your disapproval.

And the individual mandate for ObamaCare is a defacto tax increase that will completely wipe out these nominal amounts.

And the individual mandate for ObamaCare is a defacto tax increase that will completely wipe out these nominal amounts.

Link? I'd like to see where you got that from.

You seem to miss the fact that the tax cut went to working families. Working families are more likely to get Health Care from one or more of the workers in the family providers.

If you want to see the elimination of pre-existing conditions (I would hope in fact you do) then a individual mandate is necessary to balance out the risk group. A small price to pay for everyone in this country being able to get health care in this country and not having to die because of a lack of it.

As per usual, in this battle of wits, you are unarmed.

Next week, thousands of local tea party groups are planning peaceful events on April 15th to protest excessive taxation, federaal spending, deficits and debt, and ObamaCare.

An organization has been launched by people intent on smearing and discrediting the Tea Parties: Crash The Tea Party!

It's not surprising that there has been a great deal of commentary in the leftwing press and attacks by the Dems to call Tea Party members racists, terrorists and the like. If any racist or violent incidents happen next Thursday at the Tea Parties, they will most certainly be caused by these Alinsky-esque infiltrators.

Great OP...

I think it's rather odd that they would announce themselves. But it's been fairly obvious for months that such plants were growing amongst the Tea-Party gatherings.

I saw a video on Maher's HBO farce the other Night where he proudly proclaimed the HATE common to the Tea-Party was three or four people, stood over and vociferously berated a silent and all too tolerant person, which Maher described as suffering from Parkinsons Disease.

It was HYSTERICAL! It was a VERY tight shot of just abhorent IDIOTS just being absurdly cruel to someone for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHAT SO EVER... Except that the guy apparently had a sign describing himself as sick and in support and need, of the Free Healthcare.

That such was a farce, a fraud, a damnable DECEIT was obvious... and I suspect, every person shown, was part and parcel of this group.

What we need are actual journalist, who can seek out these individuals in these videos; including those CERTAIN to be forthcoming... and expose them, in starkly personal terms as the FRAUDS that they are and the FRAUDULENCE which they REPRESENT, in terms of their Political Party affilation, as well as their ideology.

There is NO WAY that there is more than a degree or two of separation from those clowns and those directly connected the the Brown Clown.

Link? I'd like to see where you got that from.

You seem to miss the fact that the tax cut went to working families. Working families are more likely to get Health Care from one or more of the workers in the family providers.

If you want to see the elimination of pre-existing conditions (I would hope in fact you do) then a individual mandate is necessary to balance out the risk group. A small price to pay for everyone in this country being able to get health care in this country and not having to die because of a lack of it.

As per usual, in this battle of wits, you are unarmed.

ROFLMNAO...

Did anyone else catch that?

ObamaCare is going to prevent people from dying!

Now kids... That's what she believes... It's a fools paradise, Progressivism... Vote accordingly.

Hardly. The government forcing people to buy something they do not want is a tax, however they label it. The result will be more expensive health insurance, which has been documented in many threads on this board (which you would understand if you read for comprehension and retention, and had any real life experience to give you the wisdom to grok what is happening in the U.S. today).

15M people are unemployed - 44% of them for 6 months or longer. Temporary tax credits for them are Very Cold Comfort. Full time jobs are being lost faster than the meager amount being created.

Gasoline costs are creeping up (an inflationary "tax") which will erode living standards as people spend more for energy.

More to come...it's going to get worse when the Bush tax cuts expire next year.

ROFLMNAO...

Did anyone else catch that?

ObamaCare is going to prevent people from dying!

Now kids... That's what she believes... It's a fools paradise, Progressivism... Vote accordingly.

Did I ever say "Obamacare" is going to prevent people from dying? No.

However, people who are able to see the doctor when deathly ill have a better shot of surviving than those who don't. Wouldn't you say?

I'm a he by the way you wingnut.

if doggie the bubble boy thinks taxes are going to go down for everyone, i have some pets.com shares to sell him - $100 each!

did i say everyone? Have some more straw there scarecrow.

However:

politifact | tax cut for 95 percent? The stimulus made it so

here, we wanted to check obama's statement that he cut taxes for 95 percent of working families.

the key word in his statement is "working." obama's claim is based on a tax cut intended to offset payroll taxes. Under the stimulus bill, single workers got $400, and working couples got $800. The internal revenue service issued new guidelines to reduce withholdings for income tax, so many workers saw a small increase in their checks in april 2009.

the tax cut was part of obama's campaign promises. During the campaign, obama said he wanted $500 for each worker and $1,000 for working couples. Since the final number was a bit less than he promised, we rated his promise a compromise on our obameter, where we rate obama's campaign promises for fulfillment.

during the campaign, the independent tax policy center researched how obama's tax proposals would affect workers. It concluded 94.3 percent of workers would receive a tax cut under obama's plan based on the tax credit to offset payroll taxes. According to the analysis, the people who wouldn't get a tax cut are those who make more than $250,000 for couples or $200,000 for a single person. Obama said he intended to raise taxes on those high earners, a promise he reiterated during the state of the union, and that revenue would offset the stimulus tax cut.

tax cuts, something the republicans love, but since obama did it i'll wait for your disapproval.

Delusion on Parade!

And that I can respect. Know why? Because you're saying let them speak, we'll just do it better, louder, stronger. Terry was saying something similar. You're not saying they should not speak, or they have no right to speak, or making accusations of violent intent when they clearly state otherwise.

I don't entirely agree with your analysis, but disagreeing over political analysis and making wild accusations are very different things.

Forum List

Back