Crash the border in violation of US law and you get a hotel room.. while US citizens who are homeless can go to Hell

greenerpastures

Sep 17, 2022

This is really soemthing.. If you are a homeless person who obeys all the laws but just can't afford high rent.. too bad for you

I guess you should cross into Mexico, then re-cross into the US...

you will get a hotel room..

Oh, but wait... they will find out you are a US citizen so... never mind!

When will the insanity end? :uhoh3:

what? no suggestion on getting the homeless a hotel room like the gate crashers/law-breakers get?

The homeless have not committed a crime (most of them). It's the age of Crime Does Pay

forget anything u heard to the contrary

Blacks have become 2nd class victims while hispanics are getting all the attention (and free money) :laughing0301:

A healthy segment of blacks dig being 2nd class.
Because they're unwilling to give up their 'victim card'.
Even wealthy blacks refuse to let it go!!
The latter is ultra-unhinged!!

This is really soemthing.. If you are a homeless person who obeys all the laws but just can't afford high rent.. too bad for you

Again, demofks hate Americans

But they couldn't get a hotel room in Martha's Vineyard, even though there are plenty available.

Funny how that happens, innit?

But they couldn't get a hotel room in Martha's Vineyard, even though there are plenty available.

Funny how that happens, innit?
houses in M Vineyard are empty more than lived in, I have heard. But you know.. that compassion stuff only goes so far.. It is easy to talk about compassion, not so easy to actually live it..

Solution To US Homelessness:

Round up homeless Americans, 'deport' them, let them walk back across the border, claim to be South Americans - Democrats give them free everything, to include lodging...

Solution To US Homelessness:

Round up homeless Americans, 'deport' them, let them walk back across the border, claim to be South Americans - Democrats give them free everything, to include lodging...
they'd have to burn their US driver licenses or IDs

no tengo ID!

no tengo licenso!

Forum List

Back