Crap, Now I Have a Reason to Vote for Trump

He doesn't need to be deported, he needs to be confiscated... Non tax paying muda fukkka

“If Donald Trump is the nominee, I’m open to support anyone [else], while I’m also reserving my ticket to get out of here if he wins, only because he’d probably have me deported anyway,” says veteran NBC anchor and Comcast spokesman Al Sharpton.

Hey, nobody said that was the only way to get rid of him.

Al Sharpton an "anchor"? I do not think that word means what you think it means.
Well, they are both dead weight..
anchor.jpg

“If Donald Trump is the nominee, I’m open to support anyone [else], while I’m also reserving my ticket to get out of here if he wins, only because he’d probably have me deported anyway,” says veteran NBC anchor and Comcast spokesman Al Sharpton.

Al Sharpton an "anchor"? I do not think that word means what you think it means.

I think he'd make a great anchor...

until the fish and crabs find him.

anchor.jpg

I see, in a metaphorical sense, the thing dragging down whatever he's involved in. Yeah I agree that way.

lol.

Na, not even getting rid or that charlatan is worth the cost of a 4 year Trump presidency.

Agreed. It's what we all want, but that price is too damn high.

anchor.jpg

I see, in a metaphorical sense, the thing dragging down whatever he's involved in. Yeah I agree that way.

lol.

Na, not even getting rid or that charlatan is worth the cost of a 4 year Trump presidency.

Agreed. It's what we all want, but that price is too damn high.

Another anti-American, racist, liberal threatening to leave if an election doesn't go his way. What is it with these liberals always wanting to leave. Go ahead Al. Don't let the door hit you on your racist ass.

Forum List

Back