Craig T. Nelson Says Stop Paying Taxes

Discussion in 'Media' started by Sinatra, May 29, 2009.

1. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    "Coach" is mad as hell and is not gonna take it anymore.

Nelson shows himself to be one of the more thoughtful (and thus controversial) members of Hollywood. His simple words cut to the core of the ever-growing disconnect between the American government and its citizens. He even admits to considering going to prison for his stance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUS3YDty_qQ]YouTube - Beck and Craig T. Nelson Are Attacked by THE POLTERGEIST, or something[/ame]

Last edited: May 29, 2009
  2. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,434
    yeah... you do that...

let us know how it works out for you.

I hear federal penitentiaries aren' so very bad. :cuckoo:

3. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,203
    Then help Ron Paul or Bernie Sanders fix the problem

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/106443/why_won't_the_federal_reserve_say_who_they_gave_$2_trillion_to/

H.R. 1207: Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us)

4. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    And in other news, Pamala Lee Anderson says breast implants make your boobs bigger.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. Mr. President

Mr. President BOARD PRESIDENT..carry on

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +290
    The man has a valid point. We are being asked to fund programs that contradict the very morals upon which this country was built while education and our protection forces are underfunded. Something has got to change

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,203
    We spent more on defense than every other country combined. And it was the GOP that underfunded the troops. Revisionist history!!

What programs contradict the very morals upon which this country was built?

And look at this story. Are we really being asked?

Nov. 10 (Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve is refusing to identify the recipients of almost $2 trillion of emergency loans from American taxpayers or the troubled assets the central bank is accepting as collateral.

Two months later, as the Fed lends far more than that in separate rescue programs that didn't require approval by Congress, Americans have no idea where their money is going or what securities the banks are pledging in return.

7. Mr. President

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +290
    GOP did not underfund the troops. We are pouring out money left and right into people who are not citizens and people who do not want to work. Mind you I said do not want to work as opposed to cant work. All you did was prove Coach's point when you said we cant keep track of our money. You are arguing with what he said because he didn't word it like you would have. Think about what you're doing with your life bobo.

8. jgbkab

jgbkab Relieved

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +127
    I distinctly remember the fundraiser in my city for the troops so we could send them armor for the war in Iraq.

9. Mr. President

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +290
    The people you were sending "armor" to. Although I doubt you have the full perception of what exactly that is were not in harms way. All the troops who went into harms way had proper equipment.

10. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,203
    McCain and the GOP blatantly voted against funding the troops and the boldly lied and said they voted for the troops. You aren't looking at the facts. You're just believing liars.

Obama voted with the troops 80%, McCain voted against funding the troops 80% of the time. FACT.

And guys like Gunny and Retardedgunnysgt argued with me when I recalled that family members of troops had to send their kids body armor because the Rumsfeld sent them to war unprepared and unprotected.

When the GOP asked for a billion dollars, 75% of it went to Blackwater and Haloburton. The troops got the scraps.

This President has had his chance; and this President has not delivered.

So, let me say here today, to every soldier and every soldier's family: This time help is on the way, and it won't be coming from George Bush.

If I am President, never again will parents or husbands or wives of soldiers have to send them body armor instead of photographs and care packages. Last month a young newlywed in Virginia who, as her husband was about to ship out to Iraq, gave him a bullet proof vest for Valentine's Day. I can tell you right now: in a Kerry Administration, no one will be getting body armor as a gift from a loved one; it will come from the Armed Forces of the United States of America. We will supply our troops with everything they need -- and we will reimburse each and every family who has had to buy body armor because this Administration made Valentine's Day part of the procurement process.

John Kerry for President - "Protecting Our Military Families in Times of