CPI shows biggest increase in inflation in 14 months

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

The yearly rate of inflation moved up to 3.7% last month from 3.2% in July and a 27-month low of 3% in June.

:oops8:

I guess JoeB131 won't be bragging this one up.....The white-wash job the dems will try will be interesting.

1) Stevie Wonder even saw this inflation rebound coming.

2) More rate hikes incoming!

In on 6% CDs!

Seems simplistic ... "this one little trick ends inflation forever" ... yeah right ...

Democrats and Republicans have been "printing" money with reckless abandon for decades now ... so the money's worth less ... think 1920's Germany, printing Deutschmarks just to give to the French ... didn't work then, won't work now ...

Wages are rising ... and consumers are paying for that through higher prices ... more return for the same margin ... [ka'ching] ... Bubba will always pay 8 mpg for that Ford F-150 4x4 jumbo cab with the snow plow attachment ... a [blank] and their [blank] are soon [blank] ... [wink wink nudge nudge] know what I mean know what I mean? ...

Dems....."If you, like, take out food and energy, it's like, not that bad"......Sure, that's the ticket, nobody buys food or energy anyway right? Of course if you are living on the .gov dime I guess it doesn't matter. :dunno:

Looks like that "transitory" inflation now identifies as permanent. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back