CPAC Attendee Hands Out 'Seven-Point Plan' To Reinstall donald trump

they the same kinda dupes that fell for this:

trump-russia-tweet.jpg
Now you're going to come in here and start with the bullcrap. Figures.

what bullcrap? it happened & it just shows how the poorly educated are still just that.

so, are you expecting donny to be re installed in august?
If he is installed it would be justice for the country, and for the world, but no my expectations under the current situation are being reserved because of what has happened, and how it happened, and without a countering of that happening before it happened.

These people are totally bat crap crazy.

Their "seven point plan" can never happen.

I don't know how these people became so delusional.

They've been made crazy by the Democrat's who alledgedly did everything in their power to save their leftist agenda, and to use government power to SHOVE it down the American citizen's throat's. And they are doing so without so much as a tiny glass of water to help with the pain. It's a tough pill to swallow for the majority, but the minority Democrat's are hoping they can succeed with government help in their final push to transform the nation against the good citizen's will. Good luck with that.

The school boards are already feeling the heat because of the Americans will to save their children from it's horrid indoctrination, and it won't stop there.
You are responsible for your own fear and the stupid things you do because of it.
Well thank God that I have no fears as an American, but rather instead what I have is the wisdom to know the lie's when I hear them, and to know the truth against those lie's when the truth does counter them, and thank God that I have the common sense to not turn the lie's into truth's when they are lie's, and this because of being ignorant enough to follow a bunch of tyrannical wanta be's (the Democrat's), that constantly spread misinformation in hopes to win the country over through the use of that misinformation.

why would you believe someone whose had a proven record of lying & fraud including being sued for ripping people off & taking their hard earned cash for university 'tuition' but was taught nothing?

or even worse - who had his 'charity' shuttered because he stole donations meant for needy people/orgs & instead used it as his own personal piggy bank?

The 'Seven-Point Plan' to reinstall Trump is further proof of the right’s contempt for our democratic institutions, the Constitution, and the will of the people.
It’s further proof of the right’s desire to be ruled by dictators and despots, to destroy our Constitutional Republic, and establish the tyranny of Republican minority rule.
So it's wrong to want the rightful winner of the election to be president??

They've been made crazy by the Democrat's who alledgedly did everything in their power to save their leftist agenda, and to use government power to SHOVE it down the American citizen's throat's. And they are doing so without so much as a tiny glass of water to help with the pain. It's a tough pill to swallow for the majority, but the minority Democrat's are hoping they can succeed with government help in their final push to transform the nation against the good citizen's will. Good luck with that.

The school boards are already feeling the heat because of the Americans will to save their children from it's horrid indoctrination, and it won't stop there.
You are responsible for your own fear and the stupid things you do because of it.
Well thank God that I have no fears as an American, but rather instead what I have is the wisdom to know the lie's when I hear them, and to know the truth against those lie's when the truth does counter them, and thank God that I have the common sense to not turn the lie's into truth's when they are lie's, and this because of being ignorant enough to follow a bunch of tyrannical wanta be's (the Democrat's), that constantly spread misinformation in hopes to win the country over through the use of that misinformation.

why would you believe someone whose had a proven record of lying & fraud including ripping people off & taking their hard earned cash for university 'tuition' but was taught nothing?

or even worse - who had his 'charity' shuttered because he stole donation meant for needy people/orgs & instead used it as his own personal piggy bank?

Trump University and Trump's charities were both frauds.

trump-russia-tweet.jpg

what bullcrap? it happened & it just shows how the poorly educated are still just that.

If he is installed it would be justice for the country, and for the world, but no my expectations under the current situation are being reserved because of what has happened, and how it happened, and without a countering of that happening before it happened.

i sure hope the jan 6 insurrection committee airs the investigation live.

trump-russia-tweet.jpg

Me too! It’s going to be hilarious.

why would you believe someone whose had a proven record of lying & fraud including ripping people off & taking their hard earned cash for university 'tuition' but was taught nothing?

or even worse - who had his 'charity' shuttered because he stole donation meant for needy people/orgs & instead used it as his own personal piggy bank?
Why ? Because the man turned his life around, and was serving the country he loves with great care and compassion as president. Now I'll ask you, how can you throw the stones you throw without also pondering in your mind the past of former Democrat's or with many politicians who had done very corrupt and questionable things in their past, yet you ignored those things and gave them your vote ? Using the past is a tactic and a fool's game, because it's actually what is current that counts, and it is the current actions of a president that counts, yet I know why you do what you do. It's because you want something out of a president specifically, and this regardless of what the majority wants or is getting out of their president, and so if he or she doesn't produce what it is that you want specifically, then you and your minority clan will try to bring the entire house down.

trump-russia-tweet.jpg

Me too! It’s going to be hilarious.

Just like the impeachments were lol

Democrats voted for Biden more than 81 million times, have the House, Senate, and White House. It's just wrong to say they are the minority. You are partially right, though. Those who made that list have been made crazy, but trumpism did it.

The 'Seven-Point Plan' to reinstall Trump is further proof of the right’s contempt for our democratic institutions, the Constitution, and the will of the people.
It’s further proof of the right’s desire to be ruled by dictators and despots, to destroy our Constitutional Republic, and establish the tyranny of Republican minority rule.
And of course we’re taking about this idiotic plan to ‘reinstall’ Trump – we’re not talking about issues that matter and are important, just as conservatives intended; the right’s misinformation campaign is designed to deflect from real issues for which conservatives have no solution and about which they are wrong.

No neither. Trump got into Trouble with Trump UNIVERSITY simply because he used UNIVERSITY in the name------no one really thought that it was some regular University. Trump charities helped people more than say the Clinton foundations----NY again abusing their office to harass Trump means nothing

Don't stop there... Tell about all the corruption and corrupt politician's who have served, and that you voted for in the past. Hypocrisy is your strong point maybe ?? No it's your weakness. How can any of you throw your stones ?? We judged Trump on his job performance, not his past, because he showed that he was willing to serve, and to not serve in a corrupt or bad way, and we were proven correct in our choices made. Don't you think that you are dealing with smart adult people here or do you think that you are dealing with children who are naive and unlearned about life still ?? If it's the latter, then shame on you for being the hack that you are.

And of course we’re taking about this idiotic plan to ‘reinstall’ Trump – we’re not talking about issues that matter and are important, just as conservatives intended; the right’s misinformation campaign is designed to deflect from real issues for which conservatives have no solution and about which they are wrong.
Who started this thread ?? ROTFLMBO.

Don't stop there... Tell about all the corruption and corrupt politician's who have served, and that you voted for in the past. Hypocrisy is your strong point maybe ?? No it's your weakness. How can any of you throw your stones ?? We judged Trump on his job performance, not his past, because he showed that he was willing to serve, and to not serve in a corrupt or bad way, and we were proven correct in our choices made. Don't you think that you are dealing with smart adult people here or do you think that you are dealing with children who are naive and unlearned about life still ?? If it's the latter, then shame on you for being the hack that you are.

Job performance? Like saving coal mining jobs, fixing healthcare, building the wall and destroying US soybean farmers?

Why ? Because the man turned his life around, and was serving the country he loves with great care and compassion as president. Now I'll ask you, how can you throw the stones you throw without also pondering in your mind the past of former Democrat's or with many politicians who had done very corrupt and questionable things in their past, yet you ignored those things and gave them your vote ? Using the past is a tactic and a fool's game, because it's actually what is current that counts, and it is the current actions of a president that counts, yet I know why you do what you do. It's because you want something out of a president specifically, and this regardless of what the majority wants or is getting out of their president, and so if he or she doesn't produce what it is that you want specifically, then you and your minority clan will try to bring the entire house down.

you do realize the 15 count indictment of donny's CEO & the trump org contains within it the words 'otherS' don't you?

as in plural.

you think all that there criminal activity went on without donny's knowledge?

lol....

Forum List

Back