Coward

Tell me Tommy, does hosting a picture of an air balloon made to look like a fantasy caricature of the President really help you deal with the fact that Hillary was creamed by the guy? 30 states to 20. Democrats took a shellacking. Dems are due to take another bath this fall.

There, now you can call him a coward as you cry into your Kleenex.
Hillary got 3 million more vote than that cowardly shitstain.

It was 2.8 million, Little Junebug, you're only two-hundred-thousand votes off. Maybe if we were holding the election in your little England that might count for something, but in the USA, the popular vote only counts at the STATE level (the USA is like 50 united small countries). And without Voter ID to know if all those votes were legal (and they obviously weren't) the claim that Hillary won the national level popular vote counts for about as much as my saying that at least Trump had the biggest set of balls (don't mean to get you excited).
So we are agree that more actual americans voted fro Clinton than the orange shit.

No. We do not know that they were all actual Americans.

Tell me Tommy, does hosting a picture of an air balloon made to look like a fantasy caricature of the President really help you deal with the fact that Hillary was creamed by the guy? 30 states to 20. Democrats took a shellacking. Dems are due to take another bath this fall.

Abdul (Tommy) Tainant regularly complains about Trump as though he lives in the US, which he doesn't. Perhaps he should focus on his own future Islamic-Theocracy nation.

Forum List

Back