The "Taking back control" myth

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Taking back control means bending over for Trump.

The orange shits visit has done the UK a service in highlighting the hollowness of the romantic claims.

Brexit will see the UK cosy up to all sorts of trash in the hope of a trade deal. trump,Saudi Arabia,Russia, Turkey and so on.

All the rogue states.

Taking back control means bending over for Trump.

The orange shits visit has done the UK a service in highlighting the hollowness of the romantic claims.

Brexit will see the UK cosy up to all sorts of trash in the hope of a trade deal. trump,Saudi Arabia,Russia, Turkey and so on.

All the rogue states.
1295180.png

All the rogue states.
The EU fell over itself to initiate a deal with NZ, probably to cut off Brit options for a while. I can't really see the EU letting NZ ag and hort loose in its markets.

All the rogue states.
The EU fell over itself to initiate a deal with NZ, probably to cut off Brit options for a while. I can't really see the EU letting NZ ag and hort loose in its markets.
Lots of NZ products over here. Lamb,wine and so on. The lamb is inferior to the welsh lamb but there you o.

All the rogue states.
Lots of NZ products over here. Lamb,wine and so on. The lamb is inferior to the welsh lamb but there you o.

Lots of NZ lamb in the US.

To do with the EU? :19:

Now the Americans are producing their own. :113:

Forum List

Back