Coward Pales. Savagely aim 500 qassam missiles at civilians

This great poster makes me smile
me too

but for different reasons

Rosie a very scholarly jewess using islamic jihad lingo

She certainly is very erudite and she parodies islamic lingo to great effect, imho. You should pay more attention to Irose's posts, you'd learn a lot about history :eusa_angel:

whereas tinny who says he supports hamas always uses very civilised lingo

And you may have noticed that when family and community members are interviewed after one of their brethren have committed an attrocity, they ALWAYS say the savages were soooooooo polite, caring and DEVOUT, attended the mosque frequently, used temperate and civilised language and gave no clue to their intentions of mass murder. Strange eh?
I think I prefer (a) :eusa_angel:

This great poster makes me smile
me too

but for different reasons

Rosie a very scholarly jewess using islamic jihad lingo whereas tinny who says he supports hamas always uses very civilised lingo

should be the other way round, shouldn't it??

shabat shalom...not goin to attack fellow jews duing shabat unless they attack me first and maybe not even then
You can always continue to attack me to stay in practice. I have a thick skin.

Sorry buddy. You can whine all you want. It doesn't change the fact that Zionists are the most fascist people in existence. And the fact the Palestinians respond to Israeli crimes and violations. Israel shouldn't have a right to go and murder whenever it wants. Israel attempted to infiltrate the Gaza border. And then proceeded with airstrikes. This prompts a response. Truth hurts I know.
You're full of monkey crap, yardbird.
That racist statement by a racist Arab (BecauseIKnow).

Sorry buddy. You can whine all you want. It doesn't change the fact that Zionists are the most fascist people in existence. And the fact the Palestinians respond to Israeli crimes and violations. Israel shouldn't have a right to go and murder whenever it wants. Israel attempted to infiltrate the Gaza border. And then proceeded with airstrikes. This prompts a response. Truth hurts I know.
You're full of monkey crap, yardbird.
That racist statement by a racist Arab (BecauseIKnow).

No way bro, you fucking musim hating nazi.

Tell me another story.

Isn't it amazing how Hossfly comes one every few hours and plays hit and run?

He speaks none other than a paid propagandist. The way he words his paragraphs, in a vile way.

Kick his ass, BIK, don't take no shit!
Shouldn't sak 'kick', say 'lick.'

Hossfly finished his 5 min propaganda session. That was quick.

7 cents an hour motherfucker? :lol:
Oh, I see another word that they teach in the vocabulary class at the madrassa. Is that what they give you -- 7 cents for each vulgarity that you throw out on message boards? Maybe the 1027 at the end of each of your posts is to identify you so they know who to pay.

Forum List

Back