Covid & Vaccination Deaths vs Climate Change

All I got out of that video was woulda coulda shoulda. Can you link to where I can buy one right now? Also, will it work for a family of four and bringing home your groceries?
I drive an electric myself that costs about 1500 bucks. If I spend another 3500 I can easily make a 60 mph 100 mile vehicle with heating. I've built one before and licensed it for the street. Anyone that owns a blow torch an electric welder along with power tools can do the same thing,

I drive an electric myself that costs about 1500 bucks. If I spend another 3500 I can easily make a 60 mph 100 mile vehicle with heating. I've built one before and licensed it for the street. Anyone that owns a blow torch an electric welder along with power tools can do the same thing,
LOL. Well, that is very few people. And, how much will a new battery cost you?

LOL. Well, that is very few people. And, how much will a new battery cost you?

I deal in Lithium Batteries and the best I can get a 12V 100amp for is about 1000 bucks. You would need 6 of them to make up a 72Vpack. The 5000 buck car can't be made today. Maybe a 10,000 buck car. But later on this year a new battery is being released for production. It doesn't have Lithium in it. It's a Carbon based construction and has no liquid. It's 5 times lighter, 5 times the output, takes about 10 minutes to completely recharge from 20% (Iike Lithium ion, you should never take it below 20%) and will cost a fifth as much. And it's 100% recyclable. I predicted 2024 was the magic year but we are seeing some things come out a bit early.

In 2024, another batter is progged for production. It's not out yet because it's still testing but shows even a better battery than either the Lithium or the Carbon. It's based on Iron. Another solid state.

While you were sleeping, that 72V battery will cost later on this year or early next year 1200 rather than 6000 for the lithium.

I deal in Lithium Batteries and the best I can get a 12V 100amp for is about 1000 bucks. You would need 6 of them to make up a 72Vpack. The 5000 buck car can't be made today. Maybe a 10,000 buck car. But later on this year a new battery is being released for production. It doesn't have Lithium in it. It's a Carbon based construction and has no liquid. It's 5 times lighter, 5 times the output, takes about 10 minutes to completely recharge from 20% (Iike Lithium ion, you should never take it below 20%) and will cost a fifth as much. And it's 100% recyclable. I predicted 2024 was the magic year but we are seeing some things come out a bit early.

In 2024, another batter is progged for production. It's not out yet because it's still testing but shows even a better battery than either the Lithium or the Carbon. It's based on Iron. Another solid state.

While you were sleeping, that 72V battery will cost later on this year or early next year 1200 rather than 6000 for the lithium.
You said a 5K car can't be made today and that MAYBE a 10K car could be made. On top of that you admit that it would cost 6K to get a new battery. And, you didn't mention about whether these cars were practical for a family of four and bringing the groceries home. Yes, you can buy a a pair of electric roller skates but that is not a vehicle.

You said a 5K car can't be made today and that MAYBE a 10K car could be made. On top of that you admit that it would cost 6K to get a new battery. And, you didn't mention about whether these cars were practical for a family of four and bringing the groceries home. Yes, you can buy a a pair of electric roller skates but that is not a vehicle.

If I limit it to two people then it can be done easily for under 5 grand. But I won't have much over a 40 mile range. While it won't comfortably seat 4, it will be able to bring the groceries home. And yes, I have built that. But you have to build it as a trike rather than a quad due to the Motorcycle Laws are much more slack than the NHTA laws that all cars and trucks much abide by. I have built front wheel drive with the single wheel front end AND the rear wheel drive with the two steering wheels in the front. Funny, up to a certain size, it's cheaper to build a 3 wheeler EV than a Gas rig.

If I limit it to two people then it can be done easily for under 5 grand. But I won't have much over a 40 mile range. While it won't comfortably seat 4, it will be able to bring the groceries home. And yes, I have built that. But you have to build it as a trike rather than a quad due to the Motorcycle Laws are much more slack than the NHTA laws that all cars and trucks much abide by. I have built front wheel drive with the single wheel front end AND the rear wheel drive with the two steering wheels in the front. Funny, up to a certain size, it's cheaper to build a 3 wheeler EV than a Gas rig.
While I appreciate and congratulate you for your abilities, we are talking about the real world here. Those things aren't available here because they just aren't practical. Smart cars aren't that popular because their niche is just too small. They aren't practical for the general public. Not many people want to drive around on luxury EV roller skates. The EV push increases income inequality and hurts the poor and blacks.

Lithium is up for the region around Sydney, Ohio. Micro-organisms such as Acidothiobacillus will assist in recycling it. The intelligent will not give lithium back to the Chinese pedophiles.

Climate change will be exploited. Warming will cause species drift northward and via altitude. Baric's bat lab in North Carolina can engineer temp-change mutants to match South American ones for the next pandemic.

While I appreciate and congratulate you for your abilities, we are talking about the real world here. Those things aren't available here because they just aren't practical. Smart cars aren't that popular because their niche is just too small. They aren't practical for the general public. Not many people want to drive around on luxury EV roller skates. The EV push increases income inequality and hurts the poor and blacks.
People are told what they want. IRL means that some big campaign company decides what YOU want. There is a reason people bought the Model T and A at such a high level instead of the Packard.

People are told what they want. IRL means that some big campaign company decides what YOU want. There is a reason people bought the Model T and A at such a high level instead of the Packard.
Not sure what you mean by that. A family of four needs a car that will suit a family of four, including taking them on vacation somewhere and bringing home the groceries. Humans buy what they need and they decide what the market is, while inventors and builders satisfy what the market needs. Forcing a family of four into a car that doesn't work for them to save the planet just doesn't work.

Not sure what you mean by that. A family of four needs a car that will suit a family of four, including taking them on vacation somewhere and bringing home the groceries. Humans buy what they need and they decide what the market is, while inventors and builders satisfy what the market needs. Forcing a family of four into a car that doesn't work for them to save the planet just doesn't work.

A family of 4 usually has two vehicles. One can be a 4 or 5 place SVU or Pickup while the other is a low powered, low speed EV that costs just a fraction of the SVU and costs pennies on the dollar to operate. And let's not forget public transits that also need a lot of work. You being told what you want. Try changing to listening to yourself for a change.

A family of 4 usually has two vehicles. One can be a 4 or 5 place SVU or Pickup while the other is a low powered, low speed EV that costs just a fraction of the SVU and costs pennies on the dollar to operate. And let's not forget public transits that also need a lot of work. You being told what you want. Try changing to listening to yourself for a change.
I'm talking about income inequality and social injustice. Many families of four can't afford two vehicles or just barely afford two cars and that would be even worse if gas powered cars were eliminated. This would force many two car families into being one car families or having to use public transportation. Any way you slice the pie, green policies drive up prices, making income inequality worse, which contributes to social injustice. The left don't seem to give a crap about that when it comes to green energy. Throw the poor and blacks under the bus to save the planet.

I'm talking about income inequality and social injustice. Many families of four can't afford two vehicles or just barely afford two cars and that would be even worse if gas powered cars were eliminated. This would force many two car families into being one car families or having to use public transportation. Any way you slice the pie, green policies drive up prices, making income inequality worse, which contributes to social injustice. The left don't seem to give a crap about that when it comes to green energy. Throw the poor and blacks under the bus to save the planet.

You aren't listening. The cost of a cheap used car right now is well within the 5000 mark if you are looking at a dependable car. If you drive that under 5k car for 450 miles across country you are an idiot. It might make it and it might not. It's going to be a grocery getter and get you back and forth to work. But it's going to take some money to keep it on the road. Meanwhile, the 5K EV would require zero maintenance during that same time period. Both are basic transportation. Poor People would be better off with the zero maintenance EV and use public transportation for long hauls.

It's not a left nor a right issue, it's an economic issue.

You aren't listening. The cost of a cheap used car right now is well within the 5000 mark if you are looking at a dependable car. If you drive that under 5k car for 450 miles across country you are an idiot. It might make it and it might not. It's going to be a grocery getter and get you back and forth to work. But it's going to take some money to keep it on the road. Meanwhile, the 5K EV would require zero maintenance during that same time period. Both are basic transportation. Poor People would be better off with the zero maintenance EV and use public transportation for long hauls.

It's not a left nor a right issue, it's an economic issue.
It costs over 10K to put a battery in a used EV. You can't get a decent used gas car for 5K unless you get lucky.

It costs over 10K to put a battery in a used EV. You can't get a decent used gas car for 5K unless you get lucky.

The new Graphite Battery just went into production which cost a fifth of what a lithium does, weighs much less, takes up less space, recharges in 10 minutes to full charge and has 5 times the density (output) as the Lithium Ion.

That means that 25K EV today has a 10K battery and has all the bells and whistles the Talking Heads tell you you need. Now, take away the AC, build it light enough where Power Steering and Power Brakes are not necessary , make it dumber than a box of rocks but keep the roll cage with safety equipment. By building it with a roll cage construction you save money and weight and protect the occupants. And it's much lighter than the Gas or conventional EV.

Yah, I know, you aren't capable of building this and you believe no one else is because you can't do it but you are one arrogant SOB. Even Tesla says they can build it if the right batteries are available for 5K. Guess what, the first set of batteries ARE going to turned over to the various EV makers including Ford, GM, Toyota, Tesla, etc.. And all of a sudden, the long haul truck becomes a reality.

You have been asleep at the wheel. Wake up. 2024 happens in less than 11 months.

The new Graphite Battery just went into production which cost a fifth of what a lithium does, weighs much less, takes up less space, recharges in 10 minutes to full charge and has 5 times the density (output) as the Lithium Ion.

That means that 25K EV today has a 10K battery and has all the bells and whistles the Talking Heads tell you you need. Now, take away the AC, build it light enough where Power Steering and Power Brakes are not necessary , make it dumber than a box of rocks but keep the roll cage with safety equipment. By building it with a roll cage construction you save money and weight and protect the occupants. And it's much lighter than the Gas or conventional EV.

Yah, I know, you aren't capable of building this and you believe no one else is because you can't do it but you are one arrogant SOB. Even Tesla says they can build it if the right batteries are available for 5K. Guess what, the first set of batteries ARE going to turned over to the various EV makers including Ford, GM, Toyota, Tesla, etc.. And all of a sudden, the long haul truck becomes a reality.

You have been asleep at the wheel. Wake up. 2024 happens in less than 11 months.
You talk nothing but fantasies and hopes for the future. Green technology increases inflation, income inequality, and social injustice. You type a lot of words trying to avoid admitting the truth.

You talk nothing but fantasies and hopes for the future. Green technology increases inflation, income inequality, and social injustice. You type a lot of words trying to avoid admitting the truth.

it must suck to live under that rock you live under.

On top of that you admit that it would cost 6K to get a new battery.
You guys are funny. Do you know what a new transmission and motor costs ? Engine replacement up to 12 k and tranny 5 k from dealer. Electric motor ? Try 20 years of use. Plus, there is no scheduled mechanical maintenance what so ever . Keep talking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back