COVID-positive Vermonters with no symptoms clog up ERs

Dude, everything gives you cancer.

But being unvaccinated will get you COVID faster and more deadly.

So, you unwashed & unvaccinated.....die faster.
So you've been told.

By the same people who told you that if you're "vaccinated you're not gonna get COVID". By the same people who told you that if you're "vaccinated", you cannot carry or transmit the virus. By the same people who told you that if you get "vaccinated" you can stop wearing a mask and will get your freedom back. By the same people who told you that if you get "vaccinated" you'll be left alone and get back to your normal life. Every single of those things they told you have been a lie. And you still trust them, and calling everyone else "irrational"?

So you've been told.

By the same people who told you that if you're "vaccinated you're not gonna get COVID". By the same people who told you that if you're "vaccinated", you cannot carry or transmit the virus. By the same people who told you that if you get "vaccinated" you can stop wearing a mask and will get your freedom back. By the same people who told you that if you get "vaccinated" you'll be left alone and get back to your normal life. Every single of those things they told you have been a lie. And you still trust them, and calling everyone else "irrational"?
You need to look at the stats with a critical thinking skill that you apparently lack

Because they want to know for sure, because of decisions they may have to make about work, family, friends, events, travel, etc.

This isn't rocket surgery, dude. Seriously. You guys spend so much time playing dumb, you forget to stop sometimes.

"Vaccinated" were assured they wont get sick, or be able to carry a virus.

Now you're saying they want to make sure they're not carrying a virus. Well, is that a sign they coming around realizing that "science" sold to them hasn't settled, and it might be wrong?

So why they need to be sure if they're positive, if they still believe vaccines are "safe and effective"? Unless they think that they're not?

Oops, even you, who is defending their action is believing the same, and realizing you fucked up. You just can't admit it. LOL.

You libs may find it hard to believe, but I have no intention of taking a test for covid unless I get sick, self care is ineffective, and my doctor prescribes it for a differential diagnosis.

For some reason, I'm just not loosing my mind over the Corona panic.

You libs may find it hard to believe, but I have no intention of taking a test for covid unless I get sick, self care is ineffective, and my doctor prescribes it for a differential diagnosis.

For some reason, I'm just not loosing my mind over the Corona panic.

When you get tested, which one of these would you prefer?

1640474813442.jpg

So you've been told.

You need to look at the stats with a critical thinking skill that you apparently lack
After all I just told you, you're telling me I lack critical thinking skill? Now that's funny... not. Rather pathetic.

"Vaccinated" were assured they wont get sick, or be able to carry a virus.

Now you're saying they want to make sure they're not carrying a virus. Well, is that a sign they coming around realizing that "science" sold to them hasn't settled, and it might be wrong?

So why they need to be sure if they're positive, if they still believe vaccines are "safe and effective"? Unless they think that they're not?

Oops, even you, who is defending their action is believing the same, and realizing you fucked up. You just can't admit it. LOL.
Nobody assured you of that douchebag.

Dude, everything gives you cancer.

But being unvaccinated will get you COVID faster and more deadly.

So, you unwashed & unvaccinated.....die faster.
No..not really---most have no issues with the virus. Now that omicron here, even better survival with the added benefit of long term immunity. Vaccinated will never have this.

Maybe they believe the lie that the vaccine doesn’t work?

That doesn't explain why the nuts of Vermont expect an ER to do for them when they aren't sick.

IMHO, there is mass insanity in Liberal hotbeds like Vermont, Detroit, Chicago, etc.

What public health officials should be doing is to dose the local water supplies with Haldol to mellow out the populace.

Forum List

Back