Covid 19 And Karma

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
Some business's are taking an ass whipping right now and I could care less.Disney,Hollywood,major league sports teams.They have been gouging their customers for years.
businessman-success-picture-id168644320

Capitalism is a fickle thing. I make money crafting cloth masks. I give a few away, but mostly well, I charge $. I see all these folks begging for cash. Being our rich wealthy overlords have thrown us underclass folks under the bus, I take it where I can get it. A big HUZZAH for CAPITALISM!

Last edited:
A lot of businesses are taking a hit right now, but at least you can wank off knowing the ones you hate are hurting as well. :113:

Some business's are taking an ass whipping right now and I could care less.Disney,Hollywood,major league sports teams.They have been gouging their customers for years.

Those businesses more than likely have the reserves to survive. Small businesses do not!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I have to admit, the response to this virus was beyond compare. Over reach x2. This was basically a more virulent version of the common flu, from the information I've gathered. More contagious but NOT inherently deadly. Not like say, EBOLA which was huge.

I have to admit, the response to this virus was beyond compare. Over reach x2. This was basically a more virulent version of the common flu, from the information I've gathered. More contagious but NOT inherently deadly. Not like say, EBOLA which was huge.

Not deadly? What about Trump and his admin patting themselves on the back because only 100,000 people are expected to die from this virus?

Incidentally, he keeps raising what the death toll will end up being for this country. He doesn't know squat about what he is talking about, and being "optimistic" in the middle of a crisis isn't the kind of leadership we need. What we need is someone who will tell us exactly what is going on, not what they "feel" about something.

President Donald Trump on Sunday again revised upward his estimate of how many Americans will die from the coronavirus -- now saying it could be as many as 100,000 people -- even as he sought to take credit for the estimate not being worse than it is.

“We're going to lose anywhere from 75, 80 to 100,000 people. That's a horrible thing,” Trump acknowledged in a Fox News town hall. “We shouldn't lose one person over this. This should have been stopped in China. It should have been stopped. But, If we didn't do it, the minimum we would have lost is a million, two million, four million five. That's the minimum. We would have lost probably higher than, it’s possible, higher than 2.2.”

There was no overreach regarding this matter. And when we talk about karma, this is about the destruction of the economy trump didn't create that he bragged about, took credit for, and was hoping to use to get re elected. Now he can't do that.

He is on his own now and he must do everything he claimed he did to re-create the economy he was bragging about creating. Now he must really turn around a dead economy immediately like he claimed he did when he took office. And he won't be able to do that.

Karma.

Last edited:
There was no overreach regarding this matter. And when we talk about karma, this is about the destruction of the economy trump didn't create that he bragged about, took credit for, and was hoping to use to get re elected. Now he can't do that.

He is on his own now and he must do everything he claimed he did to re-create the economy he was bragging about creating. Now he must really turn around a dead economy immediately like he claimed he did when he took office. And he won't be able to do that.

Karma.
If the worse happens, it won't be nice.

I want to think happy thoughts about my mother. Like the time she accidentally almost scalded me to death with 2-3 degree burns, or almost blew up our house year later. She made me, I guess she gets a free pass.

Not deadly? What about Trump and his admin patting themselves on the back because only 100,000 people are expected to die from this virus?

Incidentally, he keeps raising what the death toll will end up being for this country. He doesn't know squat about what he is talking about, and being "optimistic" in the middle of a crisis isn't the kind of leadership we need. What we need is someone who will tell us exactly what is going on, not what they "feel" about something.

President Donald Trump on Sunday again revised upward his estimate of how many Americans will die from the coronavirus -- now saying it could be as many as 100,000 people -- even as he sought to take credit for the estimate not being worse than it is.

“We're going to lose anywhere from 75, 80 to 100,000 people. That's a horrible thing,” Trump acknowledged in a Fox News town hall. “We shouldn't lose one person over this. This should have been stopped in China. It should have been stopped. But, If we didn't do it, the minimum we would have lost is a million, two million, four million five. That's the minimum. We would have lost probably higher than, it’s possible, higher than 2.2.”
While the 'so-called' experts keep bringing the expected death toll down.

We already have an over-inflated death count as it is.

All of this has been massive overreach and I hope when the courts weigh in, that each governor who followed this nonsense gets 3 years in jail.

I've seen the stats on say, the 1918 Spanish flu deaths. This corona virus thing not even close.Businesses close and go into bankruptcy because of this, and its not worth it. Big adu over NOTHING.

Last edited:

Karma.
Agree,this is still Obama's economy

Karma.
Agree,this is still Obama's economy
Wrong. Obamas economy had job growth for 7 years and created full employment. Trump took credit for that and so did you stormfront troopers. The economy was in decline thanks to trump and this pandemic shut it down because of trumps inaction. So we are looking at the new trump economy.

Forum List

Back