Covered Muslim Women are the most Respected Women

I feel sorry for many Western women.

They have been sold a bill of goods by the advertisement on the media.

That the only way to attract a man is to dress like a hooker.

Then they can't figure out why they are disrespected and not taken serious.

It's really sad when you think about it. :(

What is respectable is a matter of personal taste. It's relative. You let us Western women worry about our men and we'll let you do the same.

But seriously - do you think this is me dressing like a hooker? :doubt:

67512_500702840560_141457905560_7423553_654644_n.jpg

I'm asking honestly.

What is respectable is a matter of personal taste. It's relative. You let us Western women worry about our men and we'll let you do the same.

I'm asking honestly.

Maybe a rural area hooker. Go to ho downs much?

I'm asking honestly.

I will get my fiddle and jig circles around you. :eek:

edit: Fuck you. That's a Banana Republic outfit.:lol:

You're cute, can I make a breakfast burrito for you?

I'm asking honestly.

I will get my fiddle and jig circles around you. :eek:

edit: Fuck you. That's a Banana Republic outfit.:lol:

then u ain't even fit for rural hookering.:razz:

As a man, I don't see why I shouldn't respect all women regardless of what they are wearing. I certainly encourage and love modesty. But if a woman is immodest, i still give her respect.

Maybe you have it backwards. Maybe its not the covering that makes men respect them, but rather the respect men have for them that make them cover up.

Just a thought.

I'm asking honestly.

As I don't hang around hookers, I have nothing to make a comparison. However, to me you look like a very respectable woman.

Unless, of course, you are the guy and in that case i have no clue.

What do you mean by "respected"?

Not treated badly or having with to put up with men?
Does this even account on interactions with everyday people here in the US?
How do people react with her walking around in public with a burka? full burka?

If it was me, I'd keep my distance. (or call the bomb squad if she has a full burka)

No harsher than Christian doctrine or halachah (Jewish law) if you take it literally.

But no one stones women for adultery in Jewish authority, so it's not made an issue...though I think Yemeni Christians are a little zealous with their 'Christianity'.

This assault on sharia sounds like a euphemism for Islamophobia, really.

Ah, well, doesn't change the fact that Sunni is a misogynist fuckbag. :eusa_whistle:

No harsher than Christian doctrine or halachah (Jewish law) if you take it literally.

But no one stones women for adultery in Jewish authority, so it's not made an issue...though I think Yemeni Christians are a little zealous with their 'Christianity'.

Ah, well, doesn't change the fact that Sunni is a misogynist fuckbag. :eusa_whistle:

What are you talking about pained? The most extreme form of religious dogma in the United States is probably the Amish but the Amish punishment is to avoid contact with members of the society who stray from the teachings. The Amish wear funny clothes but they don't put hoods on women. How can you say islamic persecution of women is on a par with American Christianity?

What are you talking about pained? The most extreme form of religious dogma in the United States is probably the Amish but the Amish punishment is to avoid contact with members of the society who stray from the teachings. The Amish wear funny clothes but they don't put hoods on women. How can you say islamic persecution of women is on a par with American Christianity?

No, I said the old law isn't that much different. What people do with is another matter.

"Sharia" is not the problem. Sharia can be introspective, philosophical, enlightening, whatever. It's the abuse of sharia law and the refusal to adapt to science and the advancement of mankind as he/she learns about their fellow brethren.

Example: 5,000 years ago, a guy having sex with another guy was nothing less than abomination. Now that we know a little something about human sexuality, we can re evaluate that idea...whatever.

It's really sad when you think about it.

As with some Christians and other faiths, some Muslims incorrectly assume they have a monopoly on morality.

As with some Christians and other faiths, some Muslims incorrectly assume they have a monopoly on morality.

What he doesn't understand is that Westerners feel sorry for his women because we see them as ignorant, if not downright stupid.

What he doesn't understand is that Westerners feel sorry for his women because we see them as ignorant, if not downright stupid.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZ6-6RbSEg"]I kill you![/ame]

Forum List

Back