“Cov fe’fe” What it really means..

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
in Arabic, the word “Cov fe’fe” means “I will stand up.

Seems like the Trump was much smarter than the left wing fools who dreamed up all kinds of crap... The media didn't have a clue what it meant, but Trump is always learning and always evaluating his adversaries.. Trump left the left wing fools in the dust... and they danced to their own condescending ignorance only to be shown how ignorant they really are...

"Despite the pressure and mockery from the press and the internet, President Trump seems to have outwitted everyone and we can clearly see that he has put his time in Saudi Arabia to good use, learning a new phrase or two."

JUST IN: "Covfefe" Mystery Solved & Look What It Means... President Trump Is BRILLIANT

Seems like the Trump was much smarter than the left wing fools who dreamed up all kinds of crap... The media didn't have a clue what it meant, but Trump is always learning and always evaluating his adversaries.. Trump left the left wing fools in the dust... and they danced to their own condescending ignorance only to be shown how ignorant they really are...

"Despite the pressure and mockery from the press and the internet, President Trump seems to have outwitted everyone and we can clearly see that he has put his time in Saudi Arabia to good use, learning a new phrase or two."

JUST IN: "Covfefe" Mystery Solved & Look What It Means... President Trump Is BRILLIANT

For fuck's sakes. If he is so fucking brilliant why did he spell multiple words as one? Genius doesn't know how words are separated maybe?

I've got an explanation that doesn't require back bending fantasies: He fat fingered the word coverage, didn't read it, erased the dumbass post when he came to...and posted another post about the now infamous covfefe, pretending to have posted it on purpose, because he is just that small and pathetic.

And then there is you, with your head up his ass
9024755.jpg

Last edited:

For fuck's sakes. If he is so fucking brilliant why did he spell multiple words as one? Genius doesn't know how words are separated maybe?

I've got an explanation that doesn't require back bending fantasies: He fat fingered the word coverage, didn't read it, erased the dumbass post when he came to...and posted another post about the now infamous covfefe, pretending to have posted it on purpose, because he is just that small and pathetic.

9024755.jpg
Just like the rest of the libs and the MSM your head is so far up your ass you ..could roll like a doughnut..

I see the butt hurt is really chafing your ass

it proves Trump should grow the hell up, and quit playing teenage twitter at wee hours in the morning.

So he was announcing his next move, why he's a regular Wile E. Coyote..

9024755.jpg
Just like the rest of the libs and the MSM your head is so far up your ass you ..could roll like a doughnut..

Now that you know that I was right and you were fooled like the Trumpster chump you are, do you want to re-assess some?

9024755.jpg

Now that you know that I was right and you were fooled like the Trumpster chump you are, do you want to re-assess some?
Fooled?

Tell me moron, why then did Stephnophilis just admit what the tweet said and the words meaning? Bwhaaaaaaaaa you guys are so damn desperate to keep how stupid you are hidden...

Forum List

Back