Court to hear case of teen strip-searched for ibuprofen

I keep asking for some list of rights we lost with the patriot Act. You gonna provide one? And last I checked the Dems voted for it every time.

I've already posted what rights are lost under the Patriot Acts.

And once again, I never said I always agreed with the spineless Dems. I myself am not a Democrat and will not register as such when I register to vote at 18.

In other words you have nothing. Hey but thanks for playing.

Section 215: FBI no longer needs probable cause to execute personal searches.

The FBI no longer has to notify you that your privacy has been violated.

Direct Violations of both the 4th and 5th amendments of the Constitution, but have been allowed for "National Security".

Section 213 aka Sneak and Peek:

Allows for FBI and other law enforcement agencies to search your home, business without your knowledge.

Allows for photographs to be taken, personal property to be taken without notification which can be used later during prosecution.

Patriot Act II:

Allows for the government to detain people accused of terrorism for unlimited period without actually charging them with a crime. (Think about the people down in Gitmo since 2001). So no right to a trial, no right to a lawyer,etc.

Legal Immigrants can be stripped of their rights to a fair deportation hearing and removed from the country.

Law enforcement no longer needs court ruling to set up wiretaps.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, such a quote was spoken:

"An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland."

And another quote:

"Our first priority must always be the security of our nation, and that will be reflected in the budget I send to Congress. My budget supports three great goals for America: We will win this war; we'll protect our homeland; and we will revive our economy."

The first quote was from a man by the name of Adolf Hitler, the second by the name of George W Bush during his State of the Union Address on January 29,2002.

Am I comparing Bush to Hitler? No.

I am merely using the quotes to reflect on a simple fact: Just like Rome; the fall of any empire and freedoms of that empire come not from outside forces but from within.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

You have no right to privacy. All you have is a right to "unreasonable" search and seizure.

Go ahead, name for us anyone actually arrested and held without legal counsel in side the USA. Denied a trial?

Also hate to break it to you but Clinton created special Courts that could remove the right of a non citizen to live inside the USA without ever even telling them they were being taken to court.

Clinton created the boondoggle that is the right of the Government to seize money and assets with absolutely no proof of a crime being committed and then requiring YOU to pay a percentage of the value of what was seized to BUY the right to try and get it back.

You have no right to privacy. All you have is a right to "unreasonable" search and seizure.

Go ahead, name for us anyone actually arrested and held without legal counsel in side the USA. Denied a trial?

And he/she who defines unreasonable defines the law. In this case, the President and Co. are defining what "unreasonable" exactly is.

And oh Sarge, you slay me. I LOVE the way you worded that entire thing I bolded. Especially the inside the USA part. Of course none of these things would occur on USA soil, that way Bush and Co can do whatever the fuck they want to any prisoner.

It's the reason why Gitmo is not in the U.S and we have prisons overseas.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/01/AR2005110101644.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/jun/13/usa.terrorism

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/02/usa.humanrights

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_1544502,00.html

http://www.truthout.org/article/14000-held-secret-us-prisons

The claim is as long as the "War on Terror" persists that these people can be jailed for. Since the "War on Terror" will never end, these people will be kept in these prisons for the rest of their lives without a trial if the US Govt so chooses.

Also hate to break it to you but Clinton created special Courts that could remove the right of a non citizen to live inside the USA without ever even telling them they were being taken to court.

Clinton created the boondoggle that is the right of the Government to seize money and assets with absolutely no proof of a crime being committed and then requiring YOU to pay a percentage of the value of what was seized to BUY the right to try and get it back.

Perhaps you don't read my posts clear enough Sarge, I don't give a fuck who did it. It's wrong whether a Democrat or Republican commits such actions that you listed above.

Clinton was far from perfect during his time in office. His along with Bush's running of the useless "War on Drugs" is only one example.

In 1998, Clinton bombed a "weapons factory" in Sudan. It turned out to be making aspirin.

I never said Clinton was perfect or Democrats are. What don't you understand about the fact I am not a Democrat nor with any political party?

And he/she who defines unreasonable defines the law. In this case, the President and Co. are defining what "unreasonable" exactly is.

And oh Sarge, you slay me. I LOVE the way you worded that entire thing I bolded. Especially the inside the USA part. Of course none of these things would occur on USA soil, that way Bush and Co can do whatever the fuck they want to any prisoner.

CIA Holds Terror Suspects in Secret Prisons - washingtonpost.com

Secret world of US jails | World news | The Observer

US accused of holding terror suspects on prison ships | World news | The Guardian

'US running secret prisons': World: News: News24

t r u t h o u t | 14,000 Held in Secret US Prisons

The claim is as long as the "War on Terror" persists that these people can be jailed for. Since the "War on Terror" will never end, these people will be kept in these prisons for the rest of their lives without a trial if the US Govt so chooses.
non-citizens of the USA do NOT have thre rights in the constitution unless they are actually IN this country

so, again, you FAIL

Perhaps you don't read my posts clear enough Sarge, I don't give a fuck who did it. It's wrong whether a Democrat or Republican commits such actions that you listed above.

Clinton was far from perfect during his time in office. His along with Bush's running of the useless "War on Drugs" is only one example.

In 1998, Clinton bombed a "weapons factory" in Sudan. It turned out to be making aspirin.

I never said Clinton was perfect or Democrats are. What don't you understand about the fact I am not a Democrat nor with any political party?

Just like you do not constantly defend terrorists and believe them over legal Governments that are democratic. Right?

I notice you did not post in my thread about the fact Hamas REFUSED a ceasefire that would have required them to stop shelling Israel and rearming.

CIA Holds Terror Suspects in Secret Prisons - washingtonpost.com

Secret world of US jails | World news | The Observer

US accused of holding terror suspects on prison ships | World news | The Guardian

'US running secret prisons': World: News: News24

t r u t h o u t | 14,000 Held in Secret US Prisons

Non US Citizens captured making war in foreign Countries against the US are not covered by our Constitution. Pretty damn simple fact.

non-citizens of the USA do NOT have thre rights in the constitution unless they are actually IN this country

so, again, you FAIL

I never said they had the rights that we do in the constitution.

However, the laws that Bush enacted can be used on us just as easily.

So, again, YOU fail.

Just like you do not constantly defend terrorists and believe them over legal Governments that are democratic. Right?

I notice you did not post in my thread about the fact Hamas REFUSED a ceasefire that would have required them to stop shelling Israel and rearming.

I didn't see your thread perhaps. If I did, I would of posted on it.

Since christmas vacation ended, I post here less frequently and most likely be posting even less frequently once midterms come.

Hamas is wrong, Israel has the right to defend itself. I highly disagree with the way Israel defends itself however.

I notice you did see not my posts where I told Sunni and AF that Hamas are scumbags?

I didn't see your thread perhaps. If I did, I would of posted on it.

Since christmas vacation ended, I post here less frequently and most likely be posting even less frequently once midterms come.

Hamas is wrong, Israel has the right to defend itself. I highly disagree with the way Israel defends itself however.

I notice you did see not my posts where I told Sunni and AF that Hamas are scumbags?

And yet you eat up every word uttered by Hamas and their supporters. Go figure.

And yet you eat up every word uttered by Hamas and their supporters. Go figure.

I don't eat up every word anyone says. My last couple of sources for what I posted was a Israeli newspaper and the UN.

The UN for as useless as they may be wouldn't risk what little reputation they have left to lie to everybody.

I never said they had the rights that we do in the constitution.

However, the laws that Bush enacted can be used on us just as easily.

So, again, YOU fail.
WRONG AGAIN

you are so full of hate for Bush it blinds you

you have and you continue to FAIL

WRONG AGAIN

you are so full of hate for Bush it blinds you

you have and you continue to FAIL

How am I wrong? Tell me how the laws that Bush makes as U.S President that applies to U.S citizens does not affect us? Last I checked, the both of us were U.S citizens.

Do things like the Patriot Act no longer apply for Americans?

I am not full of hate for Bush.

How am I wrong? Tell me how the laws that Bush makes as U.S President that applies to U.S citizens does not affect us? Last I checked, the both of us were U.S citizens.

Do things like the Patriot Act no longer apply for Americans?

I am not full of hate for Bush.
well, its clear you dont even know what the Patriot Act covers then

and yes, you hate bush, it comes out in every post

well, its clear you dont even know what the Patriot Act covers then

and yes, you hate bush, it comes out in every post

It's clear I do know what the Patriot Act covers.

And again, another unproven claim made by DiveCon. What's with the unproven claims tonight? Too angry to use logic?

And I guess if I posted: I love kittens then my hate for Bush would come out? :lol:

It's clear I do know what the Patriot Act covers.

And again, another unproven claim made by DiveCon. What's with the unproven claims tonight? Too angry to use logic?

And I guess if I posted: I love kittens then my hate for Bush would come out? :lol:
you are delusional

you clearly have shown you know next to NTHING about the PA

its in this very thread
why do i havce to post your every bullshit post to show you dont know anything when you have already DONE it

again, i dont give a rats ass about your non-political posts
but you are too blinded with ABDS to begin to understand that

Forum List

Back