Court revives government’s powers to expel illegal immigrants during pandemic

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
After that idiot Judge Sullivan said they could no longer use Title 42.

Hopefully, the Circuit Court, after hearing the matter in January 2022, will completely toss Sullivan's ruling.

Make the ACLU cry.

A federal appeals court issued an order Thursday preserving the government’s powers to expel illegal immigrants who jump the border during the pandemic.

A lower court judge has ruled the expulsions, known as Title 42 authority, illegal, but the Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia put his ruling on hold pending more arguments.

The three-judge appeals panel set oral argument for January, signaling the government has at least three more months to use Title 42 to block at least some illegal immigrants in the current unprecedented border surge.

U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan had ruled the expulsions went beyond what Title 42 envisioned. The Biden administration appealed his decision.

Wait, whaaaatttt? I thought Biden done opened that border? Now you want us to believe they fought in court to send them illegals back without a hearing, or a court date they can skip out on, or nothin?

No way, that border is open!

Wait, whaaaatttt? I thought Biden done opened that border? Now you want us to believe they fought in court to send them illegals back without a hearing, or a court date they can skip out on, or nothin?

No way, that border is open!
It better be I need more cocaine and wage slaves.

Forum List

Back