Couple who pulled guns on Black mother and daughters charged with felony assault

Oh. You mean like what these guys are doing RIGHT NOW? Pulling guns on people and demanding reparations? Like that?

Whites aren't, and have never been, comfortable with armed blacks.

Methinks we'll start seeing a heck of a lot more gun control laws appear suddenly once scenes like that is more commonplace.

If a group of uniformed white guys marched anywhere yelling "White Power", the MSM would lose their fucking minds and demand they all be executed by drone strikes and firing squads.

But this shit is okay if you're black, I guess.

"White privilege" my ass....

That happened in Charlottesville. Your blob called them “very fine people” after they started murdering folks

No, I don't think so but if you have a link that proves it, I'll look at it.
Show me a video of a bunch of uniformed, armed white men yelling "White Power"....... or stfu, already.

It was similar. The Nazi slogan they were chanting is actually more distasteful—to most. Conservatives saw nothing wrong.

So, you are completely full of shit and dishonestly trying to advance a false narrative, because you are a liar, then?

Got it.

Hardly. Pointing out that white folks alreaddy tried the show of force.

And there's this account from Fox News. We have VIDEO. We SEE what happened. "Taps"?????.

As their car pulls out, Hill taps the back window. She later told the Detroit News she thought the driver was going to hit them.

Wuestenberg then jumps out and pulls a gun on the family and screams for them to “Get the f--- back!”

And there's this account from Fox News. We have VIDEO. We SEE what happened. "Taps"?????.

As their car pulls out, Hill taps the back window. She later told the Detroit News she thought the driver was going to hit them.

Wuestenberg then jumps out and pulls a gun on the family and screams for them to “Get the f--- back!”

Considering how violent the democrat party is, they are lucky they left alive.........the democrat party is insane, and it is evil....

I have faith this prosecutor will be forced to drop charges. I don't think th violent mob will be punished though. They have black privilege.

Oh. You mean like what these guys are doing RIGHT NOW? Pulling guns on people and demanding reparations? Like that?

Whites aren't, and have never been, comfortable with armed blacks.

Methinks we'll start seeing a heck of a lot more gun control laws appear suddenly once scenes like that is more commonplace.

If a group of uniformed white guys marched anywhere yelling "White Power", the MSM would lose their fucking minds and demand they all be executed by drone strikes and firing squads.

But this shit is okay if you're black, I guess.

"White privilege" my ass....

That happened in Charlottesville. Your blob called them “very fine people” after they started murdering folks

No, I don't think so but if you have a link that proves it, I'll look at it.
Show me a video of a bunch of uniformed, armed white men yelling "White Power"....... or stfu, already.

It was similar. The Nazi slogan they were chanting is actually more distasteful—to most. Conservatives saw nothing wrong.

So, you are completely full of shit and dishonestly trying to advance a false narrative, because you are a liar, then?

Got it.

Hardly. Pointing out that white folks alreaddy tried the show of force.

You lied, is what you did.

They were surrounded by an angry and THREATENING MOB of 5 to 8 Africans who would not allow the couple to leave.

For the 3rd time here is the Michigan Self Defense Act

SELF-DEFENSE ACT (EXCERPT)
Act 309 of 2006

780.972 Use of deadly force by individual not engaged in commission of crime; conditions.

Sec. 2.

(1) An individual who has not or is not engaged in the commission of a crime at the time he or she uses deadly force may use deadly force against another individual anywhere he or she has the legal right to be with no duty to retreat if either of the following applies:
(a) The individual honestly and reasonably believes that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent the imminent death of or imminent great bodily harm to himself or herself or to another individual.
(b) The individual honestly and reasonably believes that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent the imminent sexual assault of himself or herself or of another individual.
(2) An individual who has not or is not engaged in the commission of a crime at the time he or she uses force other than deadly force may use force other than deadly force against another individual anywhere he or she has the legal right to be with no duty to retreat if he or she honestly and reasonably believes that the use of that force is necessary to defend himself or herself or another individual from the imminent unlawful use of force by another individual
When was deadly force used in self-defense? Or used AT ALL?

A petition on change.org exceeded their initial goal. Hope it helps
Screenshot-20200708-130436-Chrome.jpg

They were surrounded by an angry and THREATENING MOB of 5 to 8 Africans who would not allow the couple to leave.

For the 3rd time here is the Michigan Self Defense Act

SELF-DEFENSE ACT (EXCERPT)
Act 309 of 2006

780.972 Use of deadly force by individual not engaged in commission of crime; conditions.

Sec. 2.

(1) An individual who has not or is not engaged in the commission of a crime at the time he or she uses deadly force may use deadly force against another individual anywhere he or she has the legal right to be with no duty to retreat if either of the following applies:
(a) The individual honestly and reasonably believes that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent the imminent death of or imminent great bodily harm to himself or herself or to another individual.
(b) The individual honestly and reasonably believes that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent the imminent sexual assault of himself or herself or of another individual.
(2) An individual who has not or is not engaged in the commission of a crime at the time he or she uses force other than deadly force may use force other than deadly force against another individual anywhere he or she has the legal right to be with no duty to retreat if he or she honestly and reasonably believes that the use of that force is necessary to defend himself or herself or another individual from the imminent unlawful use of force by another individual
When was deadly force used in self-defense? Or used AT ALL?
Kinda makes my point doesnt it. Lives were SAVED because of this womans training.

Notice how the mobs tone changed immediately when she pulled a gun on the angry black bitches

But to answer your question, no it is not lawful to point your weapon at anyone except to defend your life or the life of another from death or severe bodily injury and this situation didn't warrant that type of response.
Only in some states

in Texas for Instance, citizens can shoot criminals who are trying to rob them

But to answer your question, no it is not lawful to point your weapon at anyone except to defend your life or the life of another from death or severe bodily injury and this situation didn't warrant that type of response.
Only in some states

in Texas for Instance, citizens can shoot criminals who are trying to rob them
AND, in Michigan, it's up to the "reasonable person" if they feel threatened. I watched it. If this happened to me I WOULD FEEL SERIOUSLY THREATENED TOO.

A jury of HER peers would agree she was justified

I'm finding it more and more disturbing how many people carry firearms without apprently knowing the laws regarding when they can draw and/or shoot.

"Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, got into an altercation with the family outside a Chipotle in Michigan.

Watch: Video shows white woman pulling out gun on Black woman in Chipotle parking lot

July 3, 2020, 8:20 AM PDT
By Minyvonne Burke

A white couple from Clarkston, Michigan, was arrested and charged with a felony after a video showed the woman pointing a gun at a Black mother and her two daughters.

Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, were taken into custody on Wednesday, the same day they got into an altercation with the family at a Chipotle in Orion Township.

The Oakland County Prosecutor's Office announced Thursday that the Wuestenbergs were charged with felonious assault.

Deputies were called to the Chipotle around 6 p.m. local time for reports of threats involving a firearm, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office said in a press release. Both the Wuestenbergs and the family, whom authorities did not identify, had called police on each other.

Part of the altercation was captured on cellphone video and shows two women off-camera accusing Jillian Wuestenberg of bumping into them. Eric Wuestenberg enters the frame and helps his wife get into their car before exchanging words with the mother.

Jillian Deanne Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Peter Wuestenber, 42.

Jillian Deanne Wuestenberg, 32,

Things quickly escalate after Eric Wuestenberg begins to reverse the vehicle out of the parking spot.

"You gonna f---ing hit me," the mother yells. Both groups begin arguing and the video shows Jillian Wuestenberg get out of the car and point a gun at the mother.

"Get away," Jillian Wuestenberg says, telling her husband to call the police. "Get the f--- away."

The video ends with Jillian Wuestenberg getting back into the car and the couple driving away. The footage does not show what led up to the altercation but Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard said that it began when one group bumped into the other.
[snipped]

Minyvonne Burke is a breaking news reporter for NBC News."

Couple who pulled guns on Black mother and daughters charged with felony assault
I'm finding it more and more disturbing how many people carry firearms without apprently knowing the laws regarding when they can draw and/or shoot.
To be fair, according to you gun-grabbing ass wipes, the "when" is NEVER!!!

Good thing TEXAS is not a gun-grabbing communist shit hole like MICHIGAN. One can use the threat of deadly force to stop the threat of force (deadly or otherwise). It's become HIGHLY effective.

But, just to give you the benefit of the doubt, WHEN should a person be allowed to use the mere threat of deadly force (not actual deadly force, but just the threat)?

"Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, got into an altercation with the family outside a Chipotle in Michigan.

Watch: Video shows white woman pulling out gun on Black woman in Chipotle parking lot

By Minyvonne Burke

A white couple from Clarkston, Michigan, was arrested and charged with a felony after a video showed the woman pointing a gun at a Black mother and her two daughters.

Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, were taken into custody on Wednesday, the same day they got into an altercation with the family at a Chipotle in Orion Township.

The Oakland County Prosecutor's Office announced Thursday that the Wuestenbergs were charged with felonious assault.

Deputies were called to the Chipotle around 6 p.m. local time for reports of threats involving a firearm, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office said in a press release. Both the Wuestenbergs and the family, whom authorities did not identify, had called police on each other.

Part of the altercation was captured on cellphone video and shows two women off-camera accusing Jillian Wuestenberg of bumping into them. Eric Wuestenberg enters the frame and helps his wife get into their car before exchanging words with the mother.

Things quickly escalate after Eric Wuestenberg begins to reverse the vehicle out of the parking spot.

"You gonna f---ing hit me," the mother yells. Both groups begin arguing and the video shows Jillian Wuestenberg get out of the car and point a gun at the mother.

"Get away," Jillian Wuestenberg says, telling her husband to call the police. "Get the f--- away."

The video ends with Jillian Wuestenberg getting back into the car and the couple driving away. The footage does not show what led up to the altercation but Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard said that it began when one group bumped into the other.
[snipped]

Its only going to get worse as guns proliferate. We really are the biggest threat to our own species.
Yet, here is the perfect example of how a firearm prevented ACTUAL violence.
:auiqs.jpg:

By Minyvonne Burke

[snipped]

Its only going to get worse as guns proliferate. We really are the biggest threat to our own species.
Yet, here is the perfect example of how a firearm prevented ACTUAL violence.
:auiqs.jpg:
This angry African mob only needed to mind their own business and quit going off over every little trumped up offense. The black girl bumped into the woman and went off over it. The white woman could see she was dealing with crazy.

So, your position is that a fist fight will not result in serious bodily injury, and therefore, the mere threat of deadly force to prevent it is not justified?

Last edited:
If the "police" can't prevent violation of human rights by biogarbage, decent people will use their weapon by themselves.
There were no human rights violations here, just violations of the criminal code. In most states it is considered an assult to point a firearm at someone whether it is loaded or not. In the last coupl;e of articles I've read of similar incidents, the witnesses or victims mentioned that the female pointing the firearm had her finger on the trigger, which shows she doesn't know much about proper weapon handling.

We'll see if they are actually convicted.

The black mother complained that the pregnant white woman bumped her daughter as the black family were entering. The black momma and daughters wanted an apology and insisted on one and pressed the issue to the point that they would not allow the white couple to leave. The white lady was well within her rights to do what she did. I have held the door open for black women that didn't so much as acknowledge my gesture much less say "thank you".......should I have hounded them and followed them around the venue until they did? HOLY fuck but is this all simply bullshit.....

I have held the door open for black women that didn't so much as acknowledge my gesture much less say "thank you".......should I have hounded them and followed them around the venue until they did? HOLY fuck but is this all simply bullshit
Happens to me all the time with black folks. On the road too. If I do a black person a FAVOR on the road, I cannot remember a single time I've ever gotten a civilized "thank you wave." They just never do.

If the "police" can't prevent violation of human rights by biogarbage, decent people will use their weapon by themselves.
There were no human rights violations here, just violations of the criminal code. In most states it is considered an assult to point a firearm at someone whether it is loaded or not. In the last coupl;e of articles I've read of similar incidents, the witnesses or victims mentioned that the female pointing the firearm had her finger on the trigger, which shows she doesn't know much about proper weapon handling.

We'll see if they are actually convicted.

The black mother complained that the pregnant white woman bumped her daughter as the black family were entering. The black momma and daughters wanted an apology and insisted on one and pressed the issue to the point that they would not allow the white couple to leave. The white lady was well within her rights to do what she did. I have held the door open for black women that didn't so much as acknowledge my gesture much less say "thank you".......should I have hounded them and followed them around the venue until they did? HOLY fuck but is this all simply bullshit.....
It is deliberate agitation. They are looking for a reaction so they can play the victim again. There's not enough instances of racial mistreatment, so they MUST go out and gin it up.

Nobody will go to jail. Mostly nonsense. “We the people” petition is ridiculous. The woman will probably lose her gun license — this will likely depend partly on the state and kind of license. That was a dangerous and stupid and almost certainly illegal thing to do. The African Americans involved, had they guns, could have drawn theirs in “self defense.“ Fortunately they didn’t have or draw one. The results could have been deadly violence over nothing. The videos don’t show clearly everything leading up to the woman drawing her pistol so she actually may beat all charges if she’s got the money for a really good lawyer. Nobody hurt, but it could have been much worse.
If convicted of a felony she’ll lose her license – she’ll also be prohibited from possessing firearms altogether in accordance with Federal law, illustrating the comprehensive stupidity of her actions.
so terroristic threats and unlawful detention aren't felonies ? fucking idiot

Forum List

Back