Couple Sentenced For Murder of 15 Day Old Baby...No Different Than Abortion

Collateral damage is the same as abortion also..
and..
Acts of God..
This was a conscious and deliberate act to terminate a helpless innocent human life. Just like abortion.
And when God wanted the slaves of Israel freed he aborted the first born of Egypt..
Your trying to compare an act of Almighty God to actions of simple mortals. Don’t think so.
There is no god, you fucking idiot. god is a creation by man in order to deal with his mortality.
Narcissistic much? You are still dodging the question. :auiqs.jpg:

and..
Acts of God..
This was a conscious and deliberate act to terminate a helpless innocent human life. Just like abortion.
And when God wanted the slaves of Israel freed he aborted the first born of Egypt..
Your trying to compare an act of Almighty God to actions of simple mortals. Don’t think so.
There is no god, you fucking idiot. god is a creation by man in order to deal with his mortality.
What question is that, ASSHOLE?

There's no where that man can hide when that terrible day of judgement comes upon him for whom is not saved by the blood. We are living in the last days on this Earth, although it is that only God knows the hour and the time, yet we should be vigilant and aware of the signs.
In blue states...16 days ago...to kill the baby would be legal. Murderers wil be judged by the Creator.

That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
It’s the truth. Abortion just for sake of abortion is a morally indefensible position.

Lying is indefensible too. Your remark was a lie.

There's no where that man can hide when that terrible day of judgement comes upon him for whom is not saved by the blood. We are living in the last days on this Earth, although it is that only God knows the hour and the time, yet we should be vigilant and aware of the signs.
In blue states...16 days ago...to kill the baby would be legal. Murderers wil be judged by the Creator.

So 16 days ago...to terminate this life, would be alright to you? Answer the question.

No.

It’s the truth. Abortion just for sake of abortion is a morally indefensible position.

How was it a lie. Liberals support abortion into the third trimester up to the day before delivery. Do you, or do you not support abortion? Go on the record.

So 16 days ago...to terminate this life, would be alright to you? Answer the question.

No.
That would have made it an abortion and you support abortion right?

What question is that, ASSHOLE?
16 days ago this would have been an abortion. You support abortions correct?

How was it a lie. Liberals support abortion into the third trimester up to the day before delivery. Do you, or do you not support abortion? Go on the record.

Abortion is a decision to be made by the woman and her doctors. No woman will wait until the day before delivery to abort just because she doesn't want a child.

Abortion is a decision to be made by the woman and her doctors. No woman will wait until the day before delivery to abort just because she doesn't want a child.
Really? In many liberal states this action would be legal. How can you speak for every woman? You cannot. Just admit that abortion is murder.

Abortion is a decision to be made before you screw and get pregnant.

I’m guessing liberals think this termination of life was the choice of the parents. No different than abortion.
Georgia couple found guilty of murdering 15-day-old daughter while on meth
View attachment 260937
No...it exposes the fact that liberals...16 days ago, would have felt to terminate this life would be perfectly legal and moral.
this-thread-is-fucking-stupid.jpg

I dunno. The last time I was in the states, Atlanta, a handful of years back..I went to a mall popular with youth. I think abortion should be legal until about age 30

and..
Acts of God..

Huge difference. We are talking about a woman's body in the case of abortion. They have a say in it. The Alabama Senate consisting of 35 men just made women second class citizens. I used to support overturning Roe vs Wade but Alabama was the last straw. Criminalizing abortion and making no exceptions for rape and incest is the act of radical religious fanatics. The number of abortions in this country has been dropping over the years even though it has been legal. That means more people are choosing not to have abortions. All that is threatened by religious fanatics. Suburban women will reject the radical GOP agenda.

and..
Acts of God..

Huge difference. We are talking about a woman's body in the case of abortion. They have a say in it. The Alabama Senate consisting of 35 men just made women second class citizens. I used to support overturning Roe vs Wade but Alabama was the last straw. Criminalizing abortion and making no exceptions for rape and incest is the act of radical religious fanatics. The number of abortions in this country has been dropping over the years even though it has been legal. That means more people are choosing not to have abortions. All that is threatened by religious fanatics. Suburban women will reject the radical GOP agenda.
There are exceptions for rape and incest or health of the mother. This is a state’s rights issue as well.

Forum List

Back