Couple Sentenced for Hiring Son a Stripper

Who are these crazy parents? This is totally irresponsible.

With that said, my birthday was last week and my parents still never bought me a stripper:p
Damn, ya think that may be because yer old enough to pay your own way now? :eek2:

Joz said:
""The parents hired the stripper to perform at a September party attended by about a dozen young people"".

When you involve someone elses' child in such behavior there is where the problem comes into play. If parents were aware that a stripper was going to be the entertainment and they allowed there children to attend, they either ALL need proscuting for child endangerment...or parents should be left alone to make decisions for their children.

Parents should be left alone to make decisions for their children. If you read the story, the prosecution came directly from the government because they took pictures, not from complaints from other parents. If the parents didn't know their children would be exposed then I can see a direct victim, but they didn't file complaints at all even after the news came out about the story. If nobody was filing a direct complaint, there is no direct victim and IMO no law would be broken.

Mr. P said:
Damn, ya think that may be because yer old enough to pay your own way now? :eek2:

Nah its probably because they are respectable parents and that would be the last thing that popped in their mind to get me for my birthday.

Course if any lady wants to give me a late birthday present, I can fit you into my schedule:-D

Forum List

Back