Couple of the usual quirky Australian wildlife stories

I had a good cry the day Steve died, Diuretic, and I still cannot fully accept his passing.

I find it hard to believe that guy who seemed to live in a state of permanent excitement like a child is no longer among us.

It was undoubtedly one of the most untimely deaths of this century.

Howard should have declared a period of official mourning and made a statement like "Today Australia has lost its ambassador to the world".

Last edited:
José;1753510 said:
I had a good cry the day Steve died, Diuretic, and I still cannot fully accept his passing.

I find it hard to believe that guy who seemed to live in a state of permanent excitement like a child is no longer among us.

Howard should have declared a period of official mourning and made a statement like "Today Australia has lost its ambassador to the world".

I remember exactly where I was when I heard JFK was assassinated.
I remember exactly where I was when I heard Steve Irwin had been killed.

I demanded Howard act on it but, as usual, he ignored me.

José;1753510 said:

Ya weren't drunk enough, mate! :D ;)

José;1753510 said:

Ya weren't drunk enough, mate! :D ;)

True, true, I was sober as...:redface:

Forum List

Back