Coup in Guinea - World cup game abandoned

We can disagree all we want, but I try to be as amicable as I can. What good is there in harboring ill will against someone you may never meet face to face?
I get death threats from people here at least once a month, people who demand I give them my address or send me theirs as a challenge, that kinda crazy is pretty common here.

So if I fail to kill you then I didn't commit a crime?

Actually, if you threaten to kill me, but you don't have any reasonable chance of making good on that threat, you can't even be charged with making the threat.

A "reasonable person" (legal definition) must see the threat as believable and actionable for there to be a valid charge.

Actually, if you threaten to kill me, but you don't have any reasonable chance of making good on that threat, you can't even be charged with making the threat.

A "reasonable person" (legal definition) must see the threat as believable and actionable for there to be a valid charge.
I didn't say I threatened, I said I failed. That implies I tried.

I didn't say I threatened, I said I failed. That implies I tried.

An attempt that has no reasonable chance of success is legally not an attempt.

If I walk into a store, surrounded by security guards, and walk out without taking a single item, I cannot be charged with attempted theft, despite any "intention" you may believe I had.

The insurrection was real, we all watched it happen live.

Get over it.
The FBI disagrees with your delusions.

But, then again it has always been clear you guys have never lived in reality.

An attempt that has no reasonable chance of success is legally not an attempt.

If I walk into a store, surrounded by security guards, and walk out without taking a single item, I cannot be charged with attempted theft, despite any "intention" you may believe I had.
If your trying to imply the insurrection wasn't one because it was so inept that bus has already left. And it was a short one.

The FBI disagrees with your delusions.

But, then again it has always been clear you guys have never lived in reality.

That's a RWNJ reinterpretation of the fbi statement, not reality. Sorry to tell.you.

If your trying to imply the insurrection wasn't one because it was so inept that bus has already left. And it was a short one.

The Washington protest did have one redeeming factor that differentiated it from the dozens of much more violent and damaging protests that took place in the six months prior.

The protesters had the presence of mind to actually take the protest to the people who were the problem instead of randomly burning down the nearest Target store.

I have to give the props for at least knowing who the enemy is.

Forum List

Back