Country Music Singer/Songwriter Jake Flint, dead at 37, Just Hours after His Wedding

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Unbelievably sad news. Jake was a beloved Green Country musician gone way too soon.

Unbelievably sad news. Jake was a beloved Green Country musician gone way too soon.

1. Tragic. On his wedding night

2. Vaccine. Husband has a coworker who's husband passed away similarly. In his sleep, late 30s. This used to be rare.....

It was foul play
hnhjjjjkk.png

Foul play has been brought to you by Pfizer

On his Instagram account, Jake Flint announced that he was fully vaccinated and is “ready to make some tracks to Halifax or wherever else. Key West preferably.”

Nobody deserves this & I feel for the families & friends of all the multitudes of young people "dying suddenly".

Good thing we all know the "vaccines" are completely safe & totally effective.
Just another unexplained case of ABCS, Anything But the Clot Shots

On his Instagram account, Jake Flint announced that he was fully vaccinated and is “ready to make some tracks to Halifax or wherever else. Key West preferably.”

Nobody deserves this & I feel for the families & friends of all the multitudes of young people "dying suddenly".

Good thing we all know the "vaccines" are completely safe & totally effective.
Just another unexplained case of ABCS, Anything But the Clot Shots
I just love how you idiots never use a tragedy for political reasons.

I just love how you idiots never use a tragedy for political reasons.
You said it's fake news hillbelly so prove it.
You can't because you are a lying POS that laughs at the tragedy when those gullible enough to take the poisoned clot shots end up dying.
You are the typical lefty progponce- hiding in moms' basement & trolling online.
That is, when you stop biting a pillow long enough to type out something stupid.

Keep telling yourself- safe & effective

You said it's fake news hillbelly so prove it.
You can't because you are a lying POS that laughs at the tragedy when those gullible enough to take the poisoned clot shots end up dying.
You are the typical lefty progponce- hiding in moms' basement & trolling online.
That is, when you stop biting a pillow long enough to type out something stupid.

Keep telling yourself- safe & effective
I got 2 vaccines. A month ago I got covid. I won’t be getting any more vaccines. It is obvious the white mans medicine cannot be trusted, just like everything else.

People who are still getting the shot, or God forbid, giving it to their children are so stupid.

Imagine, you hate Trump so bad that you are willing to take a shot we know can harm you, and does not protect you from COVID.

Can you hear the Impure ones ?

Only a correlation .
A correlation death no less .

Forum List

Back