Countries we need to bomb / continue bombing

The first place I'd bomb is the Vatican for their complicity in overpopulating the 3rd world, and of course, Canada or any british commonwealth country because they whine way too much on American message boards lol.

The first place I'd bomb is the Vatican for their complicity in overpopulating the 3rd world, and of course, Canada or any british commonwealth country because they whine way too much on American message boards lol.

You need some Muslima vagina, jihadist. It's out there for the taking, sez your allah.:clap2:

Bukhari 7,62,81...
Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina

The first priority is to nuke Pakistan.

Then we can nuke Iran etc.

Afterward, nuke Mecca and Medina and turn the kabah into a Christian church/Hindu temple/Jewish synagogue.

Allah sucks ass.

Shalom, my Jewish ally.

One way or the other, the Islamic world of Terror will be brought to its inbred knees and have its Mohammedan paedophilic dick castrated.

God bless the armies of India, USA, Israel and others as they go about the vital work of hunting down and killing off the Muslim Terrorist subhuman enemy.

Last edited:
The first priority is to nuke Pakistan.

Then we can nuke Iran etc.

Afterward, nuke Mecca and Medina and turn the kabah into a Christian church/Hindu temple/Jewish synagogue.

Allah sucks ass.

Shalom, my Jewish ally.

One way or the other, the Islamic world of Terror will be brought to its inbred knees and have its Mohammedan paedophilic dick castrated.

God bless the armies of India, USA, Israel and others as they go about the vital work of hunting down and killing off the Muslim Terrorist subhuman enemy.

The Shitte heads and Sunnis have been killing each other for 1400 years. Here's to another 1400 years and another 1400 years after that :clap2:

LOL, worth repeating. :clap2:

For those who don't know, Mahomet married a 6 year old girl, Aisha, when in his 50s. If he were alive today, Mahomet would be in jail for life

Last edited:
Allah says: You people are really stupid. Nuke this, nuke that, genocide, infaticide, bigotry plus a heaping helping of ingnorance = A really retarded thread. The only thing missing here is a short bus to take you to your rally. Gonna get us some muslims! ROFLMAO. Go get em' boys, you first Marc, LOL.

For those who don't know, Mahomet married a 6 year old girl, Aisha, when in his 50s. If he were alive today, Mahomet would be in jail for life

Yes, it sickens me that the muzzie religionists believe in a dirty old man who demonstrated paedophilia towards a poor, innocent 6 year old girl.

If Mohammed were alive today, I agree he would be jailed. I also hope he would be ass raped by fellow prisoners on a daily basis.

Every time I click on this thread and read through the inane hate spewed forth I can feel My IQ diminishing ever so slighly.

The USA needs a true patriot like Sarah Palin to be the next President.

Under President Palin, the homicide-bomber followers of paedophilia will rightly be in mortal danger.

The USA needs a true patriot like Sarah Palin to be the next President.

Under President Palin, the homicide-bomber followers of paedophilia will rightly be in mortal danger.

agent provocateur alert

Some of you may think this guy is a "troll" of course, but in this case I suspect he has a slightly different motivation than most trolls.

Forum List

Back