Counting On Biden To Make Me Rich

Obama's election was my cue to cut and run. Made enough then to stay out of the market entirely. Yeah, that ultimately meant leaving money on the table but by then I had enough to last a lifetime so why screw with success?

Bears make money.
Bulls make money.
Pigs get slaughtered.

Obama's election was my cue to cut and run. Made enough then to stay out of the market entirely. Yeah, that ultimately meant leaving money on the table but by then I had enough to last a lifetime so why screw with success?

Bears make money.
Bulls make money.
Pigs get slaughtered.

And you are wrong cuz it's so much b.s. opinion.

"We find that real estate investors play a critical role in the rise in mortgage debt only for the middle and the top of the credit score distribution. The share of mortgage balances of real estate investors rose from 20% to 35% between 2004 and 2007 for quartiles 2 and 3 of the credit score distribution. Most importantly, we find that the rise in mortgage delinquencies is virtually exclusively accounted for by real estate investors. The fraction of borrowers with delinquent mortgage balances grew by 30 percentage points between 2005 and 2008 for the lowest three quartiles of the credit score distribution, and by 10 percentage points for borrowers in the top quartile, while it was virtually constant for borrowers with only one first mortgage. "

Facts say the market crashed during Bush Jr, who had two terms in office after President G. Herbert Walker Bush and Clinton had brought the deficit under control.

The recovery began and continued through eight years of the Obama administration. That was followed by the Trump Pandemic and Recession that we are now recovering from under President Biden. Those are facts, they have dates and can be measured by GDP and other economic indicators.

Opinions are like a$$#oles, everyone has one.

Where we are today is recovering from the Trump Pandemic and the Trump Recession and into the Biden Recovery.
We have a problem with white extremism and racism.
I'll show you pics of the Trump Insurrection attack on the Capitol Building if you haven't seen them.
We have a problem with cybersecurity and the hacking of private companies by Russian cybercriminals acting with impunity under Putin's regime.
There is still a Healthcare problem.
We have a problem with even more income disparity or the wealth gap. That is across the states.
Global warming still hasn't gone away.

We do have an opportunity to invest in green energy.
Ford released it's all electric F150
China is our major competitor in the markets for solar energy and fusion.
They are also our major competitor in advances in military and space application.

Those are the facts,

back then, the DEMOCRATS controlled the House which controlled the financial regulations
So you will have no trouble citing the exact law they passed in 2007 that had anything to do with housing that caused the BUSH crash in Dec 2007.
Tick tock.

In 2008 Obama crashed the market
LIAR!
In 2007 BUSH crashed the market and everything else, Obama didn't become president until 2009.
LIAR! The congress democrats crashed the economy with the forcing banks to extend unsecured loans. GW Bush actually tried to warn them but democrats never listen. Now you try to cover up claiming as always that a "republican" did it.
Pure revisionist BULLSHIT
It was BUSH who made no downpayment loans possible to people with bad credit for more than the property was worth in Dec 2003 and the housing market sub-prime loans skyrocketed afterward.
BUSH owns the housing market crash all to himself.

Wow, you really think a president himself wields such power! I guess you have no idea that it is the CONGRESS which controls legislation over financial regulations, not the president. But then as usual, being the perennial shitheel ignorant partisan liar that you are, you only know what you are told to regurgitate with your head up the MSM's ass! I note that while accusing ME of revisionism, you supply NOT EVEN ONE publication backing up your claims that it was all Bush.

Well here, Edith, let he help you with that.

Absolute fantasy.

TALK IS CHEAP, especially when you have no facts to support your argument.

LIAR!
In 2007 BUSH crashed the market and everything else, Obama didn't become president until 2009.
LIAR! The congress democrats crashed the economy with the forcing banks to extend unsecured loans. GW Bush actually tried to warn them but democrats never listen. Now you try to cover up claiming as always that a "republican" did it.
It was BUSH who made no downpayment loans possible to people with bad credit for more than the property was worth in Dec 2003 and the housing market sub-prime loans skyrocketed afterward.

Wow, you really think a president himself wields such power! I guess you have no idea that it is the CONGRESS which controls legislation over financial regulations, not the president. But then as usual, being the perennial shitheel ignorant partisan liar that you are, you only know what you are told to regurgitate with your head up the MSM's ass! I note that while accusing ME of revisionism, you supply NOT EVEN ONE publication backing up your claims that it was all Bush.

FAKE NEWS from Right-wing liars. Racist scum always blame the CRA!

it was the BUSH government and the GOPQ controlled Congress who crashed the economy.

TOO FUNNY. You really expect me to believe that ALL those independent reports are false, fake, lies simply because they don't comport with YOUR warped leftwing world view? And sorry, Edith but, back then, the DEMOCRATS controlled the House which controlled the financial regulations, NOT the GOP and certainly not the president. Ever.

JUST LIKE NOW.

No, because they are completely wrong. I don't know why they are wrong except they don't know what they are talking about.

The crash started as a direct result of housing investors with their 3rd and 4th house defaulting first, when the market softened and they were not getting the return. It was a tulip bulb fad. The housing market is infinite, after all, except it isn't and wasn't. When they defaulted on their loans, dropping off the key with their mortgage broker, the market crashed. The majority of the MBS were backed by investment housing.

People with one house live in it. It's their home. They were the last ones to give up on their house. Hell, they had to be evicted and that takes time. They looked for work, burned up their savings, they cashed in their retirement, they did everything they could to not default.

The problem is, you have no sense of mind. You immediately divide it into right and left, Republicans and Democrat's, us and you. You are a fault finder, which is a really lousy way to learn anything. Your entire perspective is a string of what's wrong with that. Except there is always something wrong with anything so you know all about what's wrong but nothing about how anything works. You lack any mental capacity for figuring out how causality works.

Thanks for at least confirming what I already knew that Edithcynic is a partisan liar and totally wrong claiming that it was all GW Bush's doing, though apparently he is too stupid to realize you just called him a liar and an idiot, and is even AGREEING with you! :21:

I remember buying those two homes and thanking Obama

LIAR!

Absolute fantasy.

Your LIES are not "facts."

LIAR!

it was the BUSH government and the GOPQ controlled Congress who crashed the economy.

TOO FUNNY. You really expect me to believe that ALL those independent reports are false, fake, lies simply because they don't comport with YOUR warped leftwing world view? And sorry, Edith but, back then, the DEMOCRATS controlled the House which controlled the financial regulations, NOT the GOP and certainly not the president. Ever.

JUST LIKE NOW.

No, because they are completely wrong. I don't know why they are wrong except they don't know what they are talking about.

The crash started as a direct result of housing investors with their 3rd and 4th house defaulting first, when the market softened and they were not getting the return. It was a tulip bulb fad. The housing market is infinite, after all, except it isn't and wasn't. When they defaulted on their loans, dropping off the key with their mortgage broker, the market crashed. The majority of the MBS were backed by investment housing.

People with one house live in it. It's their home. They were the last ones to give up on their house. Hell, they had to be evicted and that takes time. They looked for work, burned up their savings, they cashed in their retirement, they did everything they could to not default.

The problem is, you have no sense of mind. You immediately divide it into right and left, Republicans and Democrat's, us and you. You are a fault finder, which is a really lousy way to learn anything. Your entire perspective is a string of what's wrong with that. Except there is always something wrong with anything so you know all about what's wrong but nothing about how anything works. You lack any mental capacity for figuring out how causality works.

Thanks for at least confirming what I already knew that Edithcynic is a partisan liar and totally wrong claiming that it was all GW Bush's doing, though apparently he is too stupid to realize you just called him a liar and an idiot, and is even AGREEING with you! :21:
Proof you are too STUPID to realize he made a complete fool of you.
Thank you.

LIAR!

Absolute fantasy.

Just waitin' for the proof. So far, you haven't produced SQUAT.

LIAR!

JUST LIKE NOW.

Thank you.

At least I can back up my opinions with corroboration from the opinions of expert historians. You, asshole?

LIAR!

Absolute fantasy.

Just waitin' for the proof. So far, you haven't produced SQUAT.
You only produced LIES, blaming a 30 year old law that had nothing to do forcing banks to give loans to unqualified borrowers. Interesting that none of your "sources" can cite the part of the law that verifies your LIES.

LIAR!

JUST LIKE NOW.

Thank you.

At least I can back up my opinions with corroboration from the opinions of expert historians. You, asshole?
You backed up nothing, you only used racist opinions from bigots who were NOT historians.

You only produced LIES, ~ ~ ~ that verifies your LIES.

790923826-161e0857f6a178df177cb4d4208c8e87.jpg
liar-why-do-you-lie-meme.jpg
I+smell+lies.jpg
lies-everywhere-meme.jpeg
MHT_AD_WhiteLies_V2.png
lies4.jpg
ROFL.gif
WHAT A BOOB

Obviously you couldn't rebut the part where I asked you to cite the exact words from the CRA that support your LIE, so you simply edited that part out thus proving that you know you are LYING.
Thank you. :asshole:

LIAR!
Obama became President in 2008, the market was at its lowest point under Obama 2009
LIAR!
Obama was ELECTED in Nov 2008 and became president in Jan 2009. BUSH crashed the economy in Dec 2007.
Actually the dems forced loans to deadbeats and then guarantee them for bankers killed the economy---followed by allowing our marxist coke head Obama in.

You only produced LIES, ~ ~ ~ that verifies your LIES.
support your LIE, you are LYING.

What a boob. Drop dead, idiot. You don't supply a thing I ask for, you can't even support a thing you say.
Pure projection!
you have not posted the exact words from the CRA that you claim support your LIES because you know they do not exist.

I insider friend of mine told me Obama was going to crash the market and to sell my house and wait, I sold my house and moved in with my parents and waited. In 2008 Obama crashed the market and in 2009 I bought two better homes for cash and a new truck, Obama changed my life.

I have recently sold those two homes and just put another on the market, I think Joe is going to make me richer than Obama

What are you doing to take advantage of Joe crashing the economy?
Obama didn't actually take power till 2009. The world financial crash was seeded under his predecessor JW Bush..

Stop telling lies!

Forum List

Back