Coultergeist Compares Wall St Protesters To...Wait For It...Nazis

fuck you are a loser. You made the accusation, back it up....oh wait its twat girl, she doesnt do that

You have yet to link us to a quote where anyone called the protestors Nazis. All we have is a quote where 3 different revolutions were mentioned and the inference that the protestors are far left totalitarians.

Please provide the quote.
asked and answerd.

No, you quoted her saying that the protestors on Wall street are following in the footsteps of 3 different left wing revolutions. You have yet to explain why YOU or Plasma think that only one of the three is suddenly what she was calling them.

But then that would be because you can not justify the claim. She did not call them Nazis. She said that they are using the same tactics as 3 separate distinct historical revolutions. YOU can not provide a single link to a quote where she called them Nazis.

Thank goodness no pundits on the left ever called Tea Partiers or Republicans Nazis because that would make you look like a hypocrite. You couldn't be that, right?

Yes, the left is just as bad as the right; let’s just continue whine about it and hold neither accountable.

You have yet to link us to a quote where anyone called the protestors Nazis. All we have is a quote where 3 different revolutions were mentioned and the inference that the protestors are far left totalitarians.

Please provide the quote.
asked and answerd.

No, you quoted her saying that the protestors on Wall street are following in the footsteps of 3 different left wing revolutions. You have yet to explain why YOU or Plasma think that only one of the three is suddenly what she was calling them.

But then that would be because you can not justify the claim. She did not call them Nazis. She said that they are using the same tactics as 3 separate distinct historical revolutions. YOU can not provide a single link to a quote where she called them Nazis.
don't need to, coulter's use of the 3 other revolutions was as stated before "set dressing" most of coulter's followers don't know or care what those revolutions were about. by using the word Nazis she got the desired reaction. oldest propaganda trick in the world.

I find this a hopeful sign. There are stages to the right's reaction to a movement like this, proceeding as it grows stronger.

1) Ignore it.
2) Make fun of it.
3) Demonize it.

Coulter has already moved to state 3. We are obviously getting somewhere.

asked and answerd.

don't need to, coulter's use of the 3 other revolutions was as stated before "set dressing" most of coulter's followers don't know or care what those revolutions were about. by using the word Nazis she got the desired reaction. oldest propaganda trick in the world.

Bullcrap. Those revolutions are very well known.

Surprise! Ann "Skeletor" Coulter compared the Occupy Wall St protesters to Nazis. So, let's get this straight: Tea Party protesters = freedom-loving patriots; Wall St protesters = Nazis. You can always tell when the right can't come up with a legitimate argument - they break out the Nazi card.

Ann Coulter: Occupy Wall Street Protesters Are Like Nazis (VIDEO)

Ann Coulter made some rather surprising analogies on Monday when she compared the Occupy Wall Street movement to Nazism and the French Revolution.

Coulter was speaking to Fox Business' Eric Bolling, who seemed to share her less-than-charitable views of the protests, which have gained widespread attention and sparked similar demonstrations in cities across the U.S.

Bolling first quoted the protesters' use of the phrases, "demolition of capitalism" and "if we can learn to share we can all live in prosperity," and asked Coulter for her reaction. Coulter responded quickly that these terms could have been said right "before the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, and with only slight modification when the Nazis were coming to power...This is always the beginning of totalitarianism."
And you're laughing about it because you're ignorance of history precludes you from getting the reference doesn't make her observation any less accurate.

Look up the brownshirts and see what they were up to in the early 30's before the Night of the Long Knives and purges orchestrated by Hitler's supporters.

Bullcrap. Those revolutions are very well known.

yes, we get it, the democrats are commie's, and to people like you the nazis and Commies are the same thing.

Actually, you don't get it at all. Which doesn't surprise me. You haven't bothered to try.

Link please.:link:

And your MessiahRushie is not misquoted in my sig!

Do your own research. It's your fucking party. You really should keep up with what they say.

Interesting how lefties insist that anyone who is conservative must listen to Rush. I would put money on you having listened to him more than I have. I can happily and honestly say I have never listened to his show. Ever. I don't even know where to access it - that's how much I don't give a shit about what Rush says.

However, the original of that quote is not Rush. It is Alinsky. And you know that. So, do tell... why do you not criticize the guy who created that bullshit and, yet, you are so outraged by the right wing using it? Do you not see how stupid that is?

Also, Rush wasn't advocating that. he was exposing what democrats do.

Context does matter.
Be nice if ed realized that.
He was DOING what he was accusing Dems of doing, as the 2nd and third quotes in my sig show. That is the context of all three quotes together in my sig!!!!

Last edited:
C'mon, how takes Coulter seriously? He's a partisan hack who likes to get a rise out of people...

Obviously, libturds like you take her seriously. Otherwise, you wouldn't always be attacking her and starting threads about her.

What statements do I need to to hear in order to come to the false conclusion that Wall St protesters are akin to Nazis? :cuckoo:

None. There are more than enough true statements to make the comparison.

Angry mobs howling for the blood of plutocrats have always been the precursor to totalitarianism.

I see the group Occupy Wall Street as an extreme movement that represents a much more conservative resentment that Main Street America has regarding Big Money controlling America's agenda. Main Street America is hurting and much of it is because of the incompetence and dysfunction presence in Washington and the absolute greed of Wall Street's players.
It's both good and bad what this group of people are doing.

How in the hell is it "conservative?"

Fox News could improve the quality and credibility of its reporting and analysis if the dumped people like Coulter and Malkin. FNC is treating the Occupy Wall Street folks in the manner they often accuse other media sources of treating the tea party. If you can't recognize the daily bias and distortions dissemenated by FNC on a daily basis you have been effectively brainwashed. I'm not trying to say that there aren't any liberally biased news organizations but FNC has really suck to new lows of late. Television news isn't news. Its entertainment.

Last edited:
Fox News could improve the quality and credibility of its reporting and analysis if the dumped people like Coulter and Malkin. FNC is treating the Occupy Wall Street folks in the manner they often accuse other media sources of treating the tea party. If you can't recognize the daily bias and distortions dissemenated by FNC on a daily basis you have been effectively brainwashed. I'm not trying to say that there aren't any liberally biased news organizations but FNC has really suck to new lows of late. Television news isn't news. Its entertainment.
Sorry bout that, but with your screen name I can't resist posting this song.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onjr-NV0KCM]Kookie, Kookie (Lend Me Your Comb) - YouTube[/ame]

no, you quoted her saying that the protestors on wall street are following in the footsteps of 3 different left wing revolutions. You have yet to explain why you or plasma think that only one of the three is suddenly what she was calling them.

But then that would be because you can not justify the claim. She did not call them nazis. She said that they are using the same tactics as 3 separate distinct historical revolutions. You can not provide a single link to a quote where she called them nazis.
don't need to, coulter's use of the 3 other revolutions was as stated before "set dressing" most of coulter's followers don't know or care what those revolutions were about. By using the word nazis she got the desired reaction. Oldest propaganda trick in the world.

bullcrap. Those revolutions are very well known.
bulltrue! Get 5 or 10 regular folks together and ask them what those revolutions were about
7 out of ten of them will not know or care..

don't need to, coulter's use of the 3 other revolutions was as stated before "set dressing" most of coulter's followers don't know or care what those revolutions were about. By using the word nazis she got the desired reaction. Oldest propaganda trick in the world.

bullcrap. Those revolutions are very well known.
bulltrue! Get 5 or 10 regular folks together and ask them what those revolutions were about
7 out of ten of them will not know or care..

Just because you don't know about the Russian Revolution or the French Revolution, don't assume that the rest of us are as historically ignorant as you.

Idiot.

Wow... talking about being Santayana's bitch. This thread's just dripping with historical ignorance.

Forum List

Back