Coultergeist Compares Wall St Protesters To...Wait For It...Nazis

What statements do I need to to hear in order to come to the false conclusion that Wall St protesters are akin to Nazis? :cuckoo:

And how do you know if it's a false conclusion if you dont bother listening to the connection?

Why on earth do you criticize something you havent bothered listening to?

Are you seriously trying to compel me to open my mind and entertain the delusion that the Wall St protesters just might be Nazis? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, he is pointing out she never said that. Which you would know if you listened to it.

You inferred they should be regarded in the same light as Tea Partiers. Again, you're so stupid you can't see that. And noone called them Nazis. She did say they used similar rhetoric. Again proving you are an idiot and have no basic ability to discern actual meaning.

No I didn't, you fucking dumb ass. I said that to conservatives, Tea Party protesters are patriots, but Wall St protesters are Nazis. That's not the same as equating the two to each other. Point being, to Coultergeist, right-wing protest is okay, but left-wing protest is akin to Nazis. You. Are. A. Fucking. Idiot. Learn to read, douchebag.

Provide the quote where she called them Nazis.
"Coulter responded quickly that these terms could have been said right "before the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, and with only slight modification when the Nazis were coming to power...This is always the beginning of totalitarianism."it's called inference ....in·fer·ence noun \ˈin-f(ə-)rən(t)s, -fərn(t)s\
Definition of INFERENCE
1: the act or process of inferring (see infer): as a : the act of passing from one proposition, statement, or judgment considered as true to another whose truth is believed to follow from that of the former b : the act of passing from statistical sample data to generalizations (as of the value of population parameters) usually with calculated degrees of certainty
2: something that is inferred; especially : a conclusion or opinion that is formed because of known facts or evidence
3: the premises and conclusion of a process of inferring
See inference defined for English-language learners »
See inference defined for kids »
Examples of INFERENCE
Its existence is only known by inference.
The program uses records of past purchases to make inferences about what customers will buy in the future.
What inference can we draw from these facts?
In spite of the fact that there are virtually no controlled clinical trials examining the effects of obesity in people, we can make some inferences from animal research. —Patrick Johnson, Skeptical Inquirer, September/October

No you're just fucking wrong, like you are most of the time. I don't even give a shit about Anne Coulter. You'd think when every participant in the thread is jumping on you about this you might actually stop and think, but I guess that's the crux. You'd have to think.

I dont care about Ms Coulter either. She can say as she wants. If she is right ill support her. If she is wrong then ill speak out against it.

What I cant stand is people lying about others. it undermines the debate.

So you admit she didn't say what you're claiming. Yet you are still going to claim she said it.

That would be called lying genius.

its called nuance :)

And i know Ann and her history. Dont try to excuse her because you agree with her. She is saying this in order to grab attention because this issue is starting to get bigger in the media spotlight.

Try not to ignore the context now.
like all performers she'd pimp out her kids and do goat sex to stay in it!

You projecting here?

Well, both the occupiers and the nazis wanted to destroy the United States, so I guess they are more alike than one might think.

Speaking of idiots....I did not equate anybody to Tea Partiers. I said that some of the conservatives who cheered Tea Party protesters are now calling Wall St protesters 'Nazis'. Learn to read.

You inferred they should be regarded in the same light as Tea Partiers. Again, you're so stupid you can't see that. And noone called them Nazis. She did say they used similar rhetoric. Again proving you are an idiot and have no basic ability to discern actual meaning.

No I didn't, you fucking dumb ass. I said that to conservatives, Tea Party protesters are patriots, but Wall St protesters are Nazis. That's not the same as equating the two to each other. Point being, to Coultergeist, right-wing protest is okay, but left-wing protest is akin to Nazis. You. Are. A. Fucking. Idiot. Learn to read, douchebag.

Even if you're characterization was accurate, you're saying that's a wrong headed point of view because why? They shouldn't be regarded in different lights because of what? Or is it completely legitimate to have two totally different perceptions of the groups and you're still a fucking moron?

"Coulter responded quickly that these terms could have been said right "before the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, and with only slight modification when the Nazis were coming to power...This is always the beginning of totalitarianism."it's called inference ....in·fer·ence noun \ˈin-f(ə-)rən(t)s, -fərn(t)s\
Definition of INFERENCE
1: the act or process of inferring (see infer): as a : the act of passing from one proposition, statement, or judgment considered as true to another whose truth is believed to follow from that of the former b : the act of passing from statistical sample data to generalizations (as of the value of population parameters) usually with calculated degrees of certainty
2: something that is inferred; especially : a conclusion or opinion that is formed because of known facts or evidence
Examples of INFERENCE
The program uses records of past purchases to make inferences about what customers will buy in the future.
In spite of the fact that there are virtually no controlled clinical trials examining the effects of obesity in people, we can make some inferences from animal research. —Patrick Johnson, Skeptical Inquirer, September/October

Which may have been relevant - IF she had left out the French and Russians - but she did not. Her inference was about totalitarianism, not Nazis.

Well if Pelosi skank can do it why can't Coulter? You wouldn't be showing your double standard now would ya boys?

Deflection noted.

Pointing out your flagrant hypocrisy on the subject is "deflection?"

You are a boob. That was clear when you picked an avatar and jump into black issues to pretend you're black so you can go all teenage girl when someone takes you seriously. My bad, I shall not take you seriously again, girlfriend. Now you can have a cow because you're not a girl. Or maybe you are. You seriously take yourself too seriously...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because I support black people, I'm pretending to be black? You are the biggest moron on this board. Remember when you thought that I am really a black guy? That was hilarious. You made a fool out of yourself just like you're doing now. If you need a reminder, just look at my sig. :lol::lol::lol: What a dumb ass.

Definition of INFERENCE
Examples of INFERENCE

So she inferred they are left wing Totalitarians by comparing them to ALL those movements and all you can see is Nazis? She did not INFER they were Nazis. In fact she listed a number of revolutions to make the clear concise point they are revolutionaries. left wing Revolutionaries bent on overthrowing democracy and the rule of LAW.

Grow a fucking brain.

Even if you're characterization was accurate, you're saying that's a wrong headed point of view because why? They shouldn't be regarded in different lights because of what? Or is it completely legitimate to have two totally different perceptions of the groups and you're still a fucking moron?

What I'm saying is, you're a fucking dumb ass and you just got owned. Moron.

its called nuance :)

And i know Ann and her history. Dont try to excuse her because you agree with her. She is saying this in order to grab attention because this issue is starting to get bigger in the media spotlight.

Try not to ignore the context now.
like all performers she'd pimp out her kids and do goat sex to stay in it!

You projecting here?
are you assuming? 3 decades in the biz proves me right.

What I'm saying is, you're a fucking dumb ass and you just got owned. Moron.

That's one way to declare me the winner. Thanks :eusa_shhh:

Definition of INFERENCE
Examples of INFERENCE

Which may have been relevant - IF she had left out the French and Russians - but she did not. Her inference was about totalitarianism, not Nazis.
The government of Nazi Germany was a fascist, totalitarian state. Totalitarian regimes, in contrast to a dictatorship, establish complete political, social, and cultural control over their subjects, and are usually headed by a charismatic leader. Fascism is a form of right-wing totalitarianism which emphasizes the subordination of the individual to advance the interests of the state. Nazi fascism's ideology included a racial theory which denigrated "non-Aryans," extreme nationalism which called for the unification of all German-speaking peoples, the use of private paramilitary organizations to stifle dissent and terrorize opposition, and the centralization of decision-making by, and loyalty to, a single leader. imo this also discribes the the gop in 2011

Surprise! Ann "Skeletor" Coulter compared the Occupy Wall St protesters to Nazis. So, let's get this straight: Tea Party protesters = freedom-loving patriots; Wall St protesters = Nazis. You can always tell when the right can't come up with a legitimate argument - they break out the Nazi card.

Ann Coulter: Occupy Wall Street Protesters Are Like Nazis (VIDEO)

Ann Coulter made some rather surprising analogies on Monday when she compared the Occupy Wall Street movement to Nazism and the French Revolution.

Coulter was speaking to Fox Business' Eric Bolling, who seemed to share her less-than-charitable views of the protests, which have gained widespread attention and sparked similar demonstrations in cities across the U.S.

Bolling first quoted the protesters' use of the phrases, "demolition of capitalism" and "if we can learn to share we can all live in prosperity," and asked Coulter for her reaction. Coulter responded quickly that these terms could have been said right "before the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, and with only slight modification when the Nazis were coming to power...This is always the beginning of totalitarianism."

Aren't the French a democracy now?

Well if Pelosi skank can do it why can't Coulter? You wouldn't be showing your double standard now would ya boys?
Pelosi didn't!!!! That is just a GOP scripted lie echoed on GOP hate radio and parroted by the most ignorant assholes on Earth!

:lol: Says the guy who's misquoting Rush in his sig.

If we look up the term 'fucking hypocrite' does it have your picture as an explanation?

And, for the record, Pelosi - and other Democrats - have called the TEA Parties 'nazis'. So you're a fucking lying hypocrite.

Oh, and.... you are the least cynical 'cynic' on the board.

Forum List

Back