Coultergeist Compares Wall St Protesters To...Wait For It...Nazis

So how is she wrong in her comparison?

You did actually listen to the statements in context to find out right?

of course not...

uh huh.....she called them nazis....

Again, what as wrong with her comparisons?

are you saying that no group of people acts like nazis? Seriously? You seriously think there are no valid comparisons?

You havent even bothered to listen to the comparison to get her point and you are saying she is wrong. Do some thinking for once in your life and use your brain.
Do you mean like CON$ervoFascists? :eusa_whistle:

Well if Pelosi skank can do it why can't Coulter? You wouldn't be showing your double standard now would ya boys?
Pelosi didn't!!!! That is just a GOP scripted lie echoed on GOP hate radio and parroted by the most ignorant assholes on Earth!

:lol: Says the guy who's misquoting Rush in his sig.

If we look up the term 'fucking hypocrite' does it have your picture as an explanation?

And, for the record, Pelosi - and other Democrats - have called the TEA Parties 'nazis'. So you're a fucking lying hypocrite.

Oh, and.... you are the least cynical 'cynic' on the board.
Link please.:link:

And your MessiahRushie is not misquoted in my sig!

Pelosi didn't!!!! That is just a GOP scripted lie echoed on GOP hate radio and parroted by the most ignorant assholes on Earth!

If we look up the term 'fucking hypocrite' does it have your picture as an explanation?

And, for the record, Pelosi - and other Democrats - have called the TEA Parties 'nazis'. So you're a fucking lying hypocrite.

i want to see that link, too.

and see what role "critical thinking" and "context" play in this.

:lol:

Provide the quote where she called them Nazis.
"Coulter responded quickly that these terms could have been said right "before the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, and with only slight modification when the Nazis were coming to power...This is always the beginning of totalitarianism."it's called inference ....in·fer·ence noun \ˈin-f(ə-)rən(t)s, -fərn(t)s\
Definition of INFERENCE
1: the act or process of inferring (see infer): as a : the act of passing from one proposition, statement, or judgment considered as true to another whose truth is believed to follow from that of the former b : the act of passing from statistical sample data to generalizations (as of the value of population parameters) usually with calculated degrees of certainty
2: something that is inferred; especially : a conclusion or opinion that is formed because of known facts or evidence
3: the premises and conclusion of a process of inferring
See inference defined for English-language learners »
See inference defined for kids »
Examples of INFERENCE
Its existence is only known by inference.
The program uses records of past purchases to make inferences about what customers will buy in the future.
What inference can we draw from these facts?
In spite of the fact that there are virtually no controlled clinical trials examining the effects of obesity in people, we can make some inferences from animal research. —Patrick Johnson, Skeptical Inquirer, September/October

So she inferred they are left wing Totalitarians by comparing them to ALL those movements and all you can see is Nazis? She did not INFER they were Nazis. In fact she listed a number of revolutions to make the clear concise point they are revolutionaries. left wing Revolutionaries bent on overthrowing democracy and the rule of LAW.

Grow a fucking brain.
they are in fact exercising their right under the rule of LAW ...BUT I guess that only applies to the anti choice drones that picket family planing clinics and the god hates fags nut jobs?

Last edited:
"Coulter responded quickly that these terms could have been said right "before the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, and with only slight modification when the Nazis were coming to power...This is always the beginning of totalitarianism."it's called inference ....in·fer·ence noun \ˈin-f(ə-)rən(t)s, -fərn(t)s\
Definition of INFERENCE
1: the act or process of inferring (see infer): as a : the act of passing from one proposition, statement, or judgment considered as true to another whose truth is believed to follow from that of the former b : the act of passing from statistical sample data to generalizations (as of the value of population parameters) usually with calculated degrees of certainty
2: something that is inferred; especially : a conclusion or opinion that is formed because of known facts or evidence
3: the premises and conclusion of a process of inferring
See inference defined for English-language learners »
See inference defined for kids »
Examples of INFERENCE
Its existence is only known by inference.
The program uses records of past purchases to make inferences about what customers will buy in the future.
What inference can we draw from these facts?
In spite of the fact that there are virtually no controlled clinical trials examining the effects of obesity in people, we can make some inferences from animal research. —Patrick Johnson, Skeptical Inquirer, September/October

So she inferred they are left wing Totalitarians by comparing them to ALL those movements and all you can see is Nazis? She did not INFER they were Nazis. In fact she listed a number of revolutions to make the clear concise point they are revolutionaries. left wing Revolutionaries bent on overthrowing democracy and the rule of LAW.

Grow a fucking brain.
they are in fact exercising their right under the rule of LAW ...BUT I guess that only applies to the anti choice drones that picket family planing clinics and the god hates fag nut jobs?

Fags
?

Bigoted are you?

Grow a fucking brain.
they are in fact exercising their right under the rule of LAW ...BUT I guess that only applies to the anti choice drones that picket family planing clinics and the god hates fag nut jobs?

Fags
?

Bigoted are you?
assume much?:The Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) is an independent Baptist church known for its extreme stance against homosexuality[1] and its protest activities, which include picketing funerals and desecrating the American flag.[2] The church is widely described as a hate group[3] and is monitored as such by the Anti-Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center. It is headed by Fred Phelps and consists mostly of members of his large family;[4] in 2007, it had 71 members.[5] The church is headquartered in a residential neighborhood on the west side of Topeka about three miles west of the Kansas State Capitol at 3701 West 12th Street, Topeka, Kansas, United States. Its first public service was held on the afternoon of Sunday, November 27, 1955.[6]

The church has been actively involved in the anti-gay movement since at least 1991 when it sought a crackdown on homosexual activity at Gage Park six blocks northwest of the church.[7] In addition to anti-gay protests at military funerals, the organization pickets other celebrity funerals that are likely to get it media attention.[8]

The WBC is not affiliated with any known Baptist conventions or associations. The church describes itself as following Primitive Baptist and Calvinist principles,[9] though mainstream Primitive Baptists reject the WBC and Phelps.[10]

And protestors at Day of Rage are calling people in the financial trade "Nazis" BFD or how about the reload cross-hairs sign against WI governor Walker! You liberals are such hypocrites. The TEA Party were by comparison to "day of ragers" a peaceful non disruptive group- and you all railed and accused them of horrific things.

Free speech people!

wisconsinunionprotestcr.jpg

Do your own research. It's your fucking party. You really should keep up with what they say.

Interesting how lefties insist that anyone who is conservative must listen to Rush. I would put money on you having listened to him more than I have. I can happily and honestly say I have never listened to his show. Ever. I don't even know where to access it - that's how much I don't give a shit about what Rush says.

However, the original of that quote is not Rush. It is Alinsky. And you know that. So, do tell... why do you not criticize the guy who created that bullshit and, yet, you are so outraged by the right wing using it? Do you not see how stupid that is?

Thank goodness no pundits on the left ever called Tea Partiers or Republicans Nazis because that would make you look like a hypocrite. You couldn't be that, right?

Deflection noted.

Oh that's rich! Do you not see the irony in your response? Let me spell it out for you: Your claim of deflection was in fact, a deflection!

Let me spell it out for you. Pelosi said no such thing. Deflection. Noted.

Last edited:

Do your own research. It's your fucking party. You really should keep up with what they say.

Interesting how lefties insist that anyone who is conservative must listen to Rush. I would put money on you having listened to him more than I have. I can happily and honestly say I have never listened to his show. Ever. I don't even know where to access it - that's how much I don't give a shit about what Rush says.

However, the original of that quote is not Rush. It is Alinsky. And you know that. So, do tell... why do you not criticize the guy who created that bullshit and, yet, you are so outraged by the right wing using it? Do you not see how stupid that is?
So you can't prove Pelosi called the Teabaggers "Nazis." No surprise there because she didn't. Your MessiahRushie changed her words to manufacture that lie.

So why don't you link to your MessiahRushie's mentor Allinsky using that quote.

http://archive.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_120407/content/01125112.guest.html
Dec 4, 2007
RUSH: Whhhaaa! (crying) So the Clinton campaign is back to playing victim status, and guess what, folks? Every woman in the Hillary camp, every man in the Hillary camp, is a liberal. And all of these liberal women perfectly play the victim card. Nobody plays the victim card better than liberal women! I don't know whether it's going to work or not, but this is about as ridiculous as the Clinton campaign accusing Obama's PAC of being a slush fund. The Clintons accusing somebody of having a slush fund? I guarantee you the Clintons are doing push-polling. I guarantee you if any of this is going on, it's the Clinton campaign doing it. This is a Clinton technique. Accuse your opponents of what you are at present doing. So the victim card is back now. Also, she is nose-diving in Iowa, and this is an attempt, I think, to delegitimize the entire outcome there. "Well, there were dirty tricks going on, Tom, and you know, we really couldn't compete against the dirty tricks out there. Obama's team was push-polling my supporters and putting negative thoughts in their heads. We really don't think the Iowa vote counts much because of this." This is what they're setting up.

Bolling first quoted the protesters' use of the phrases, "demolition of capitalism" and "if we can learn to share we can all live in prosperity," and asked Coulter for her reaction. Coulter responded quickly that these terms could have been said right "before the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, and with only slight modification when the Nazis were coming to power...This is always the beginning of totalitarianism."

IF we can learn to share? And if not, we must be MADE to share, which is the beginning of totalitarianism. Where the democrats want to lead us.

Bolling first quoted the protesters' use of the phrases, "demolition of capitalism" and "if we can learn to share we can all live in prosperity," and asked Coulter for her reaction. Coulter responded quickly that these terms could have been said right "before the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, and with only slight modification when the Nazis were coming to power...This is always the beginning of totalitarianism."

IF we can learn to share? And if not, we must be MADE to share, which is the beginning of totalitarianism. Where the democrats want to lead us.
Notice how CON$ervoFascists have granted themselves the privilege of adding anything they want to what others say, but no one else is allowed to even quote CON$ exactly!

fuck you are a loser. You made the accusation, back it up....oh wait its twat girl, she doesnt do that

You have yet to link us to a quote where anyone called the protestors Nazis. All we have is a quote where 3 different revolutions were mentioned and the inference that the protestors are far left totalitarians.

Please provide the quote.

fuck you are a loser. You made the accusation, back it up....oh wait its twat girl, she doesnt do that

You have yet to link us to a quote where anyone called the protestors Nazis. All we have is a quote where 3 different revolutions were mentioned and the inference that the protestors are far left totalitarians.

Please provide the quote.
asked and answerd.

Also, Rush wasn't advocating that. he was exposing what democrats do.

Context does matter. Be nice if ed realized that.

well no i can see your point, i just disagree.

and now we have gotten to the "X person didnt Literally say X word, so therefore you are a liar" game.

Shrug, its an old tactic both sides love to use when defending their champions.

No you're just fucking wrong, like you are most of the time. I don't even give a shit about Anne Coulter. You'd think when every participant in the thread is jumping on you about this you might actually stop and think, but I guess that's the crux. You'd have to think.

again context is key. Look who jumping on to defend her.
Avatar_ he listens to beck- Nuff said
Caligirl- A pretend middle of the road person who really is a fringe rightwinger, who loves to make comments but never backs them up, complains about people being insulting while being insulting.
Willowtree- fringe rightie, someone Ann plays too.
Mcdowell- I dont know much about him, but he defends the right. So thats all i got on him.

context...

You have confirmed that you know jack shit about 'context'. :lol: How embarrassing for you.

well no i can see your point, i just disagree.

and now we have gotten to the "X person didnt Literally say X word, so therefore you are a liar" game.

Shrug, its an old tactic both sides love to use when defending their champions.

No you're just fucking wrong, like you are most of the time. I don't even give a shit about Anne Coulter. You'd think when every participant in the thread is jumping on you about this you might actually stop and think, but I guess that's the crux. You'd have to think.

again context is key. Look who jumping on to defend her.
Avatar_ he listens to beck- Nuff said
Caligirl- A pretend middle of the road person who really is a fringe rightwinger, who loves to make comments but never backs them up, complains about people being insulting while being insulting.
Willowtree- fringe rightie, someone Ann plays too.
Mcdowell- I dont know much about him, but he defends the right. So thats all i got on him.

context...

Yes. context matters. Which is why you are lying when you ignore it.

And your refutation of us is pretty damn weak.

Forum List

Back