Coulter Recption Netted ZERO bucks or support.

CharlestonChad said:
Are the right-wing conservatives really this desperate? I mean, Ann scores a 6, maybe a 7 at best.

I know plenty of 8's and 9's, all of them liberal or apathetic.

If you can find some 8 or 9 liberals id be pretty darn impressed. most i see look like hillary, janet reno, or madam albright.... ::Shivers::

GunnyL said:
Actually, it explains why he finds Barbara Bush unattractive.:dev3:
granted I'm not male, nor 60 or older. But I think Bea Arthur is quite attractive tor an older, taller male. For that matter I think all the "Golden Girls" were pretty hot, for old un's.

http://www.cbsnews.com/images/2006/06/02/image9accb993-d139-43d6-8af4-7f29752e4251.jpg

O&A_BeaArthur_1_lrg.jpg

If you read the post in context, I was saying that if laura is attractive, then so is Bea Arthur.

Oh yeah, originally what I was saying was that Cons think mAnn Coulter is hot. Libs don't even have a hot representative, but there are many more attractive liberals in the real world than there are females. If you browse myspace or facebook (people ranging from 18-30yrs), at least 90% of the attractive people are liberal or moderate. It's not a scientific study, but who really cares:huh:

CharlestonChad said:
Oh yeah, originally what I was saying was that Cons think mAnn Coulter is hot. Libs don't even have a hot representative, but there are many more attractive liberals in the real world than there are females. If you browse myspace or facebook (people ranging from 18-30yrs), at least 90% of the attractive people are liberal or moderate. It's not a scientific study, but who really cares:huh:

I'd be willing to bet there are no more pretty female liberals than pretty female conservatives. The conservative ones are just smarter; which, could be a good or bad thing, depending on your point of view.:laugh:

CharlestonChad said:

Young people tend to be liberal, and young people tend to be considered more attractive in our society. Those same "attractive" people will tend to become more conservative as they get older. What do you think this proves?

CharlestonChad said:

Well Junior. I'll grant you that those 18-30 are better looking and more legal than those younger or older than those years. On the other hand, you need to get the facts that the 'bulk' of Americans are now 30+. YEeehaa baby boom and boomlet!

Whatever your idea of 'hot' get over it.

GunnyL said:
I'd be willing to bet there are no more pretty female liberals than pretty female conservatives. The conservative ones are just smarter; which, could be a good or bad thing, depending on your point of view.:laugh:

It's proven that young people 18-30 tend to be more liberal than 30+. So that would mean that there are more females within the attractive range that are liberal than conservative. Meaning there are more pretty young liberals than conservatives. Neither conservatives or liberals are smarter than the other. Both groups just have different outlooks on life.

CharlestonChad said:
It's proven that young people 18-30 tend to be more liberal than 30+. So that would mean that there are more females within the attractive range that are liberal than conservative. Meaning there are more pretty young liberals than conservatives. Neither conservatives or liberals are smarter than the other. Both groups just have different outlooks on life.
Ok, I'll give that as a 'given'. Now deal with the fact that that age range, EVEN IF THEY VOTED, which they didn't, is way smaller than what leads...

CharlestonChad said:

All that means is there are younger liberals than there are conservatives. I don't know where you get your "attractive range" from, but it's bullshit. Basically you're saying women go to shit after 30, and that just isn't true.

GunnyL said:
All that means is there are younger liberals than there are conservatives. I don't know where you get your "attractive range" from, but it's bullshit. Basically you're saying women go to shit after 30, and that just isn't true.

Gravity is a bitch

Forum List

Back