Coulter Recption Netted ZERO bucks or support.

CharlestonChad said:
http://www.cbsnews.com/images/2006/06/02/image9accb993-d139-43d6-8af4-7f29752e4251.jpg

O&A_BeaArthur_1_lrg.jpg

If you read the post in context, I was saying that if laura is attractive, then so is Bea Arthur.

I wouldn't even include Laura Bush's image with the hot conservatives. Not that she is unattractive, she is in her own way. But, she doesn't deserve the attention, and ridicule that she is getting. I have never seen her to be getting into the cameras lens like Hillary the Hosebag Clinton did,, so I would grant immunity from the likes of us.. Hillary discredited the title of First Lady,, and annoyed me anytime that bitch opened her CSing lips and muttered. Laura Bush on the other hand has not, to my knowledge, entered into media arena to take on issues as though HER point of view was meant to be known like her predecessor did.

Leave Laura Bush out of our frays. There are enough people to bolster, or bust on, who thrive on being focal points of the media, that we don't have to dump on the first lady. No matter what we think of her, I think she as earned the right the be given some respect.

Forum List

Back