Coulter On Ferguson!

The only meaningful white racism anymore is the liberal infantilization of black people."
Stupid *******, right PC?

And good old Ann, she plugs her book in the final statement.

Don't think Coulter needs to plug her books. Unlike Hitlary's piles of paper which go for 50 cent on Ebay, Ann's books fly off the shelves. She's a brilliant woman and people recognize that.
If she doesn't need to plug it, then why did she? Just by accident I guess eh?
:offtopic:
Sorry that the truth hurts.

Stupid *******, right PC?

And good old Ann, she plugs her book in the final statement.

Don't think Coulter needs to plug her books. Unlike Hitlary's piles of paper which go for 50 cent on Ebay, Ann's books fly off the shelves. She's a brilliant woman and people recognize that.
If she doesn't need to plug it, then why did she? Just by accident I guess eh?
Sorry that the truth hurts.

You can post it a thousand times and it still won't be true since the title of the thread has Coulter's name in it.

Higher level thinking is about ideas rather than people.
Yes it is but neither you, nor Coulter, nor the OP are any good at that. Higher level thinking would have started with why, a 150 years after slavery was abolished, can we not get pass racial problems and racism in America and not, as Ann said, it's all the fault of those damn liberals.

Yes it is but neither you, nor Coulter, nor the OP are any good at that. Higher level thinking would have started with why, a 150 years after slavery was abolished, can we not get pass racial problems and racism in America and not, as Ann said, it's all the fault of those damn liberals.

Why don't you start a new thread on that topic instead of trying to misdirect this one?

Why don't you start a new thread on that topic instead of trying to misdirect this one?
This thread died at the OP. Why don't you either relax or become a Mod?

In the meantime, either shut up or move the "debate" forward.

"Moving the debate forward" means staying ON TOPIC. Comprende?

"Moving the debate forward" means staying ON TOPIC. Comprende?
We were on topic, you just didn't like it because you've lost the ability to say Ann's right, Liberals suck for the tenth time.

Even now you have nothing to say that moves the debate forward, but neither did Ann nor the OP.

My response to PC"s OP.
The OP is an opinion piece by a paid hyper-conservative. Coutler's spiel is like broken record that no one changes. Hey, she's getting paid big bucks to talk using redundant themed statements and it doesn't matter to her loyal admirers that she offers ups nothing unexpected.
Coulter doesn't require a comment, she always is and always will be the exact same. This is nothing new for any paid hyper-partisan talking head, they all sound the same. Maddow, Hannity, Schultz and Coulter use repetitiveness for a living.

This is the best you can come up with to dispute one, JUST ONE, of the points in the OP? Who cares if they are a hyper-conservative or a hyper-liberal. If they make convincing points based upon evident truths what does it matter?

My response to PC"s OP.
The OP is an opinion piece by a paid hyper-conservative. Coutler's spiel is like broken record that no one changes. Hey, she's getting paid big bucks to talk using redundant themed statements and it doesn't matter to her loyal admirers that she offers ups nothing unexpected.
Coulter doesn't require a comment, she always is and always will be the exact same. This is nothing new for any paid hyper-partisan talking head, they all sound the same. Maddow, Hannity, Schultz and Coulter use repetitiveness for a living.

This is the best you can come up with to dispute one, JUST ONE, of the points in the OP? Who cares if they are a hyper-conservative or a hyper-liberal. If they make convincing points based upon evident truths what does it matter?
It doesn't, if the points are any good, which leaves Coulter on the outside pretty much from the start. She's a one note song, Liberals suck.

My response to PC"s OP.

Regarding Ferguson/Brown; etc, I waited until the Grand Jury report to form an opinion because prior to that, there just theories based on hearsay. I agreed with the conclusion of the Grand Jury. In other words, I cared about the facts, not the bullshit.
I have no problems with protests, no matter what people are protesting. Riots on the other hand, are criminal acts.
"Who cares if they are a hyper-conservative or a hyper-liberal. If they make convincing points based upon evident truths what does it matter?"
Bullshit. Their views are slanted and what is truth to them is based on their view of the world, which isn't conclusively objective.

Last edited:
4. Obama says anger is an "understandable reaction" to the grand jury's finding. Why?

I thought that stupid moron was supposed to be a "Constitutional law professor"? Apparently the lying puke has no respect for our laws and legal system which went above and beyond in this case.

Poor Black people! They wait 150 years for a Black President and what do they get? A guy who gives Amnesty to millions of people who will drive their own wages down!

The only thing the riots accomplished was to push up gun sales. Again.

Background checks were going 3 per minute.
Legal people bring up wages because you can no longer pay them under the table and they have the law to defend them if you do. It's not like they aren't working now eh?

How many of the 5 million do you think will give up their under the table jobs so they can pay Social Security, Medicare, and state and federal income taxes?

Poor Black people! They wait 150 years for a Black President and what do they get? A guy who gives Amnesty to millions of people who will drive their own wages down!

Legal people bring up wages because you can no longer pay them under the table and they have the law to defend them if you do. It's not like they aren't working now eh?

How many of the 5 million do you think will give up their under the table jobs so they can pay Social Security, Medicare, and state and federal income taxes?
Impossible to say.

Electing a black president ruined race-relations, not improved it. Even when he was leading in the polls during the primaries black leaders were saying that his election wouldn't stop them from doing what they're doing now. I think some actually believed Obama would lessen racism, not increase it. That's why they called him the first post-racial president.

Electing a black president ruined race-relations, not improved it. Even when he was leading in the polls during the primaries black leaders were saying that his election wouldn't stop them from doing what they're doing now. I think some actually believed Obama would lessen racism, not increase it. That's why they called him the first post-racial president.

Obama has set race relations back at least 50 years

Obama has set race relations back at least 50 years
Drama Queen, wrong, and Total Drama Queen. You had to be there I guess.

Forum List

Back