Could we put the lies about Biden to bed now?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by berg80, Dec 6, 2019.

1. colfax_m

colfax_m VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    The DoJ? Isn’t Bill Barr a Trump appointee? Every federal prosecutor works at the pleasure of Trump.

I mean, I know you’re already knee deep in “they’re all in on it” conspiracy fantasy but did you stop and think about it for more than 5 seconds?

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,240
    And again that’s a completely different situation and has nothing to do with this.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,240
    This so-called Biden corruption is nothing more than a conspiracy theory being trumped up by Rudy. If there was evidence it would be out there and there would be an official investigation. It’s been debunked, but Trump and Rudy are holding onto it, because it’s the only defense they have for their actions of trying to start a witchhunt into Biden

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. The Original Tree

The Original Tree Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,440
    So telling Zelinsky that if he needed anything regarding the cooperation agreement to investigate corruption in The Ukraine, he should contact AG Barr is avoiding using the most capable organization to do so? He did not say, contact "me" he said talk to AG Barr. He also did not say "me" when he talked about investigating corruption in accordance with the agreement. He said "US" as in The United States.

Tell me again what department AG Barr works for, please.

And quit lying and spinning.

A lot of the posters in here are way smarter and much more informed than you are.

5. BlindBoo

BlindBoo Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,735
    There is no specific CPU for a virtual machine. Nor are their any dedicated hard drives.

Bears in the Midst: Intrusion into the Democratic National Committee »

Did you comply with FBI’s requests for information?

We’ve provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI related to the DNC investigation as requested. We have never declined any request for information from the FBI related to this investigation, and there are no pending requests for information by the FBI.

Do you have the DNC servers?

We have never taken physical possession of any DNC servers. When cyber investigators respond to an incident, they capture that evidence in a process called “imaging.” It involves making an exact byte-for-byte copy of the hard drives. They do the same for the machine’s memory, capturing evidence that would otherwise be lost at the next reboot, and they monitor and store the traffic passing through the victim’s network. This has been standard procedure in incident response investigations for decades. The images, not the computer’s hardware, provide the evidence.

Our cloud-native, crowdsourced approach to solving cybersecurity enables us to deliver state- of-the-art protection to organizations big and small. Consequently, we are proud that customers from every major industry, level of government, and political affiliation turn to CrowdStrike to stop breaches.

6. colfax_m

colfax_m VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    No one at DoJ ever contacted anyone in Ukraine for any information regarding any investigation into Biden. The DoJ has disavowed any knowledge of any of Trump’s actions in this matter.

Oops.

7. White 6

White 6 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +603
    No, not since I found this board to consist of a great many people uselessly cheer leading their fans in the echo chamber. Having idly looked up the skirts of many of the cheerleaders on this board, I wish most of them would just keep their big girl cheerleader panties on (sometimes it a pretty) and realize soon or later this current debacle will end and life in the United States will continue. I would insert a colorful dancing cheerleader here, but I a child and don't know how. :)

8. The Original Tree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,440
    So you think Barr doing his job is a crime now? Why don't you try to go back to selling us on Russian Collusion which never happened? You might have a better chance at lying you ass off about that.

The Democrats want us to EXONERATE Joe Biden for Extorting The Ukraine to Fire a Prosecutor Investigating Hunter Biden and Burisma

The Democrats want us to IMPEACH President Trump for asking about Joe Biden Extorting The Ukraine to Fire a Prosecutor Investigating Hunter Biden and Burisma

Happy Christmas, Merry Hanukah, and a Joyful Impeachment to you and your kin!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. colfax_m

colfax_m VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    You really should read better.

what I’ve been saying is that Barr hasn’t been doing anything about this. If the DoJ decides to investigate Biden on its own, this wouldn’t be an issue. The DoJ isn’t involved in any of this bedside this isn’t a legitimate investigation. It’s a political hit job.

10. The Original Tree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,440
    I wonder if Nancy Pelosi is going to send out Merry Impeachment Cards to America?
    Seems like a thing a "Good Catholic" would do.