Could This Be The Conservative PowerTicket? Rick Perry & Michele Bachmann?

"Could This Be The Conservative PowerTicket? Rick Perry & Michele Bachmann? "

Perry is a rino, and Bachmann is a conservative.

Ain't gonna happen.

You sure? Perry just signed legislation in Texas allowing Texans to manufacture and burn 100 watt incandescents.. He don't sound like a liberal to me.

You are right...Pelosi has never been hated or verball abused...neither has Hillary...neither has Janet Reno...neither had Michelle Obama. :eusa_whistle:

Most of us on the left expect more from our female politicians then just glitz. We also expect them to be smart.

I do hope the right runs one of their female star politicians like Palin and/or Bachmann. Either one deserves to have the bright light shined on them. And I don't think that either one could win.

That's why you kicked Hillary to the curb and elected dumbazz innit? Hypocrite!

:confused: What in the world are you talking about. Hillary was running for office and she lost. She wasn't kicked to the curb, someone always has to lose sometime. Many of us thought she would have been a good president but thought that Obama was the better candidate. She has been a top notch SOS and I've been glad to see that she is doing so well.

So when one of your women politicians don't get elected it's because she's a woman? I guess under your rules Bachmann should automatically be on the ballot to show that you all aren't hypocites. Sheesh!

Honest to goodness, sometimes it really is like high school here.

Most of us on the left expect more from our female politicians then just glitz. We also expect them to be smart.

I do hope the right runs one of their female star politicians like Palin and/or Bachmann. Either one deserves to have the bright light shined on them. And I don't think that either one could win.

:confused: What in the world are you talking about. Hillary was running for office and she lost. She wasn't kicked to the curb, someone always has to lose sometime. Many of us thought she would have been a good president but thought that Obama was the better candidate. She has been a top notch SOS and I've been glad to see that she is doing so well.

So when one of your women politicians don't get elected it's because she's a woman? I guess under your rules Bachmann should automatically be on the ballot to show that you all aren't hypocites. Sheesh!

Honest to goodness, sometimes it really is like high school here.

Show how fucked up your judgement is donut? :cuckoo:

Ain't gonna happen.

You sure? Perry just signed legislation in Texas allowing Texans to manufacture and burn 100 watt incandescents.. He don't sound like a liberal to me.
Wow, how cool is that? Going backwards will certainly get the tea party.

I've never seen women (conservative) so verbally abused and hated by men (liberal). The sheer hatred and venom toward Palin and Bachmann is unheard of.. Liberal guys must not have respected their own mother's much less any female to be able to talk about, denigrate, and destroy women as if it were a blood sport, they way they have with these two ladies. Makes you wonder about these guys.. pretty sick characters.

I've never seen reason and common sense so abused and hated by two women. Err, three.

Since when did disagreeing on issues give men the RIGHT to verbally assault, tear down, humiliate, destroy women??! REALLY?? Really?!! How sadly pathetic what today's liberal man has evolved in to.

I've never seen women (conservative) so verbally abused and hated by men (liberal). The sheer hatred and venom toward Palin and Bachmann is unheard of.. Liberal guys must not have respected their own mother's much less any female to be able to talk about, denigrate, and destroy women as if it were a blood sport, they way they have with these two ladies. Makes you wonder about these guys.. pretty sick characters.

You are right...Pelosi has never been hated or verball abused...neither has Hillary...neither has Janet Reno...neither had Michelle Obama. :eusa_whistle:

I didn't say anything about those women Bod.. certainly they have but no where to the extent of Sarah Palin. NO WOMAN has been crucified the way that woman has. I wasn't a supporter of hers but the more liberals try to tear her to shreds, the more I admire her tenacity. Throwing up what some conservatives have done regarding the First Lady or other democrat women is not an excuse to rip these ladies to shreds and quite frankly it's OLD.

You sound like the typical rapist. "THEY DESERVE IT." As far as expecting women to be intelligent.. The Palin emails were released, 24,000 PAGES and they showed a very savvy and smart woman..something you libs helped to show with your incessant obsession of this woman. You leftists can no longer throw out she's dumb.. we all know better now, more than ever and we have you DEMOCRAT SHEEP to thank for it.

Ain't gonna happen.

Wow, how cool is that? Going backwards will certainly get the tea party.

NEWSFLASH.. We don't give a damn what you leftists think about our candidates.

I don't think Bachmann needs Rick Perry. That fool could only pull her down to his level like Palin did to McCain. Maybe Perry/Palin would be a good team.

Michele Bachmann says certain things that sound crazy to the general public," says Frank Schaeffer. "But to anybody raised in the environment of the evangelical right wing, what she says makes perfect sense."

Bachmann's Unrivaled Extremism - The Daily Beast

Leftists look at Evangelical Christians as radical and at Islamic Fundies as normal. Leftists are backward anti-Christian bigots. They despise and hate God so much that they tear down any and all things relating to God whether it's the pledge or a person. The satanic nature of liberalism demands no morals or values thus you have the conflict. Any religion (liberalism) which demands as it's RIGHT, the right to slaughter babies is a sick and gruesome religion.. Islam and Liberalism share the blood lust.

It's not just Liberal men. In fact Conservative Men like myself ought to be even more vocal about their disdain for Palin and Bachman than the Liberals. These women are NOT Conservatives. They do not walk the talk of True Conservatism. That's proven by the fact that they're involved in politics to begin with.

On the Right we expect our women NOT TO BE politicians in the first place. The Conservative Female Politician is an Oxymoron of the highest order. It cannot exist.

Since when did disagreeing on issues give men the RIGHT to verbally assault, tear down, humiliate, destroy women??! REALLY?? Really?!! How sadly pathetic what today's liberal man has evolved in to.

Since when did any Right-thinking woman stick her nose into things that it doesn't belong in, like Politics?

Uh, Hillary is Secretary of State. Try to keep up.

I didn't say anything about those women Bod.. certainly they have but no where to the extent of Sarah Palin. NO WOMAN has been crucified the way that woman has. I wasn't a supporter of hers but the more liberals try to tear her to shreds, the more I admire her tenacity. Throwing up what some conservatives have done regarding the First Lady or other democrat women is not an excuse to rip these ladies to shreds and quite frankly it's OLD.

Then I guess someone hacked your account?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3603828-post2227.html

The Liberals can't get out of their bubble believing that our economy is doing wonderful,we have very little debt,small businesses can get loans to expand,everyone has access to health care,5 % unemployment, etc. Liberals can't seem to accept that 65-70% of the voters in 2012 vote according to their bank account. Like Me !!!

Forum List

Back