Could This Be The Conservative PowerTicket? Rick Perry & Michele Bachmann?

I've never seen women (conservative) so verbally abused and hated by men (liberal). The sheer hatred and venom toward Palin and Bachmann is unheard of.. Liberal guys must not have respected their own mother's much less any female to be able to talk about, denigrate, and destroy women as if it were a blood sport, they way they have with these two ladies. Makes you wonder about these guys.. pretty sick characters.

I've never seen reason and common sense so abused and hated by two women. Err, three.

who's lives did Obama ruin?

There are millions of unemployed Americans who's lives he is ruining. Also, there are thousands of oil workers and coal miners who aren't working thanks to Lord Obama. We all have to pay $4.00/gal for gas and our utility rates are going to increase by 60% thanks to him.

I've never seen women (conservative) so verbally abused and hated by men (liberal). The sheer hatred and venom toward Palin and Bachmann is unheard of.. Liberal guys must not have respected their own mother's much less any female to be able to talk about, denigrate, and destroy women as if it were a blood sport, they way they have with these two ladies. Makes you wonder about these guys.. pretty sick characters.

I've never seen reason and common sense so abused and hated by two women. Err, three.

And hated for what reason DEANY? They are ALL a direct threat to you...and the Statist ideals/diatribe that you spout with NO substance whatsoever.

Admit it. YOU are threatened by STONG WOMEN. Send your little member into hiding? Perhaps you can shout as Seinfeld's George Costanza did and claim you were in the pool.:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

You are right...Pelosi has never been hated or verball abused...neither has Hillary...neither has Janet Reno...neither had Michelle Obama. :eusa_whistle:

You are right...Pelosi has never been hated or verball abused...neither has Hillary...neither has Janet Reno...neither had Michelle Obama. :eusa_whistle:

Most of us on the left expect more from our female politicians then just glitz. We also expect them to be smart.

I do hope the right runs one of their female star politicians like Palin and/or Bachmann. Either one deserves to have the bright light shined on them. And I don't think that either one could win.

I'm not trying to be partisan but the left even treats Mrs. Clinton horribly... She is an evil piece of work but still, the left seems to be nearly anti female when it comes to the presidency.

As for the OP, the ticket sounds like shit.

Most of us on the left expect more from our female politicians then just glitz. We also expect them to be smart.

I do hope the right runs one of their female star politicians like Palin and/or Bachmann. Either one deserves to have the bright light shined on them. And I don't think that either one could win.

LOL, smart....

The left would buy "Smart water" or "Smart butter" because it's called smart, you guys have simply been played.

"Could This Be The Conservative PowerTicket? Rick Perry & Michele Bachmann? "

Perry is a rino, and Bachmann is a conservative.

Ain't gonna happen.

That's why you kicked Hillary to the curb and elected dumbazz innit? Hypocrite!

Forum List

Back