Could someone please notify me somehow before they move a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
Somehow my why gay thread was deemed so inappropriate that it was moved to somewhere that I don't even have access to.

I don't really care what anyone thinks about a thread, and what a mod deems necessary with it, but a little notification with a reason would be nice.

An FYI for not just you, but all:

If a mod "deems" to move a thread, they don't need to offer any explanations on to why it was moved. If something is moved to the Lame Zone, or the Trash Can, or even a different sub-forum, that's because a Mod decided that's where it should go. Same with merging threads and such. Also, it's helpful to PM a mod with your questions such as this.

Hope this helps!

You should probably merge this with the "who is the most likely to whine about total crap" thread.

Somehow my why gay thread was deemed so inappropriate that it was moved to somewhere that I don't even have access to.

I don't really care what anyone thinks about a thread, and what a mod deems necessary with it, but a little notification with a reason would be nice.

Good call....

I hear the Mods just got a hefty bonus, and now get paid by the hour, so I'm SURE they'll get right on that for you.

Scouts honor.

Were you able to find it? Do you have sense enough to pour piss from a boot? Do you think I care if you answer either of those questions?

Gripe, gripe gripe!!! What bunch of fucking pussies! You're on the best site that exists and you gripe.

Go start your own fuckin' site!!...and run it like you want to...and just see how good you are at moderating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back