Could John Edwards really be this dumb?

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
JANUARY 29--John Edwards's ex-mistress is seeking to suppress what appears to be a sex tape featuring her and the disgraced politician, according to court records. Rielle Hunter yesterday secured a restraining order against a former Edwards aide in connection with "a personal video recording that depicted matters of a very private and personal nature." Andrew Young, the ex-Edwards assistant, has said he is in possession of a tape showing Edwards having sex with a woman he believes to be Hunter, who gave birth to Edwards's daughter Frances Quinn in February 2008.

Bid To Quash John Edwards Sex Tape - January 29, 2010

Chanel's Tip of the Day - If you ever plan on running for President, you may want to refrain from video taping your illicit affairs.

Dumb - dee - dumb - dumb.

i only saw half of 20/20 with young last night....but its bad ...its just all bad....hunter and edwards sitting on the porch of the 25,000 sq ft home that elizabeth is overseeing the building of...talking about after she dies..it will be theirs....how they could use her cancer to their advantage....on and on....

yea, i couldn't believe the stuff that was revealed on that 20/20 episode. He is even worse than i thought, and the guy and his wife that covered for him were just as bad!

i only saw half of 20/20 with young last night....but its bad ...its just all bad....hunter and edwards sitting on the porch of the 25,000 sq ft home that elizabeth is overseeing the building of...talking about after she dies..it will be theirs....how they could use her cancer to their advantage....on and on....
The sad thing is that she may die before the kids are grown and then they will have to go live with him and Hunter.

yea, i couldn't believe the stuff that was revealed on that 20/20 episode. He is even worse than i thought, and the guy and his wife that covered for him were just as bad!
All they could say was that he was irresistibly charming and charismatic.

JANUARY 29--John Edwards's ex-mistress is seeking to suppress what appears to be a sex tape featuring her and the disgraced politician, according to court records. Rielle Hunter yesterday secured a restraining order against a former Edwards aide in connection with "a personal video recording that depicted matters of a very private and personal nature." Andrew Young, the ex-Edwards assistant, has said he is in possession of a tape showing Edwards having sex with a woman he believes to be Hunter, who gave birth to Edwards's daughter Frances Quinn in February 2008.
Bid To Quash John Edwards Sex Tape - January 29, 2010

Chanel's Tip of the Day - If you ever plan on running for President, you may want to refrain from video taping your illicit affairs.

Dumb - dee - dumb - dumb.

Or having friends' like Andifold.

manifold's identity revealed :

Edwards' ex-aide: Sex tape is somewhere 'safe'

The tape was found in 'a box of trash filled with crinkled paper and tapes'

100130-youngeds-hmed-11a.hmedium.jpg
Andrew Young (left) says he and his wife Cheri never considered selling it: "We couldn't live with ourselves."

Edwards' ex-aide: Sex tape is somewhere 'safe' - People.com

I have to say, mani ... errrrr ... Andy, calling Elizabeth Edwards a stupid bitch wife is pretty low, even for your standards. :eusa_eh:

This isn't verbatim but saw a clip over the weekend of some late night talk show host whose name I don't know - he's got a Brit accent - commenting on the Edwards video, "Who wants to watch 10 minutes of John Edwards moaning and stroking...and that's just while fixing his hair!"

Forum List

Back