Could Hillary Really Be President, If She's an Alcoholic ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
People who work in the White House and around the State Dept have consistently said that they have seen Hillary Clinton boozed up, if not fully drunk. Some have said she walks around with a drink in her hand. These reporters have not openly identified themselves, because they fear Hillary, whom they regard as a fascist, in addition to being a drunk.

If this is all true, then how in the world could Hillary, an alleged alcoholic, ever be president of the United States ? The implications of this are mind boggling and very scary. It leads one to think about Hillary's time as Sect. of State. How did she ever do that ?

Well, say many people, she didn't. Primarily, all she ever really did was travel around the world, wining and dining with world leaders, at US taxpayer expense. When in Washington DC, some say Hillary was so often drunk, that Huma Abedin handled the business of the job. ...which could explain why so many things favorable to the Muslim Brotherhood came out of the State Dept. during those years ?

In a report published by Globe magazine entitled > "Hillary Confesses: I'm an Alcoholic!", another anonymous source reported to Globe magazine that Hillary told her daughter Chelsea . "Please help me! I'm an alcoholic" Globe also reported that before her campaign started, she secretly underwent detox, but the pressures of the campaign and the FBI probe into here emails, knocked her off the wagon and back onto the bottle.

d31220218ba163af8fafe24c03b7f7af.jpg

Downing-scotch-DIPSO.jpg

Last edited:
Hasn't Obama proved that just about any clown can become a president?????
Sure, but he doesn't walk around drunk, and let a Muslim Brotherhood operative do his job. He lets Muslim Brotherhood operatives do his job while he's sober.

Well, using the Globe as a source is pretty far out there all. I am a conservative, but any good links used got over ridden by the Globe reference, and using it prominently. Sorry.

Well, using the Globe as a source is pretty far out there all. I am a conservative, but any good links used got over ridden by the Globe reference, and using it prominently. Sorry.
Sorry yourself. The Globe is a perfectly good source, as good as any other. If you want cast judgement, you must present evidence.

Sorry yourself. The Globe is a perfectly good source, as good as any other. If you want cast judgement, you must present evidence.

Ruh Roh! Nutter fight!

I forget, is this wishful thinking or an act of desperation?

The Globe. :lol:

I hear she is going to pick Batboy to head the Department of Homeland Security.

People who work in the White House and around the State Dept have consistently

LOL- not surprised at all that you get your info from the Globe.

Anyone can be President even if they are an alcoholic- Trump- Cruz- Bush- Clinton.

But no one alcoholic should be President.

And no one should believe what they read in the Globe.

Forum List

Back